24

When i woke up i was surprisingly happy and energetic. I decided to go for a run.
Outfit:

After i was dome getting ready i got a text

After i was dome getting ready i got a text. It was from the guy i met last night.

I rolled my eyes at the last text he sent

I rolled my eyes at the last text he sent. I got my phone, wallet, & keys and went out the door.

Time skip to the cafe:]]

I arrived at the cafe and decided to get a water and sandwhich becausr like why not👁.
When i went inside i went in line but then i heard someone call my name. I look to my side and see all my friends(jungkook,cloe,jennie,hoseok,&jimin)there sitting together, eating breakfast, and having fun without me. I felt hurt deep down but im a bad bitch so i didnt show it💅.
"Y/N!" Cloe said.
"What?" I say and she looks taken aback a little.
"Woah attitude much?" She says and i roll my eyes. I notice its my turn in line so i go and get my stuff.
"Hey come sit!" Jennie said.
"....there is no where to sit." I say and she frowns.
"how about my lap?😏😏" Jungkook says while patting his thighs.
"I rather sit on the floor😍." I say.
"Dang that had to hurt Kook. A girl rejected you." Hoseok said.
"Pft not the girl he fucked the other night." Jimin whispered where i couldnt hear but Cloe heard and her eyes went wide.
"wHA-" cloe was about to freak out but jimin covered her mouth makig her shut up. I was about to say something when i saw the person i was meeting outside. I smiled and threw my sandwhich away but not my water cus we all know ima need that.
"Gotta go! Bye!" I say but got cut off by jungkook grabbing my armz
"Where are you going? I havent seen you for over 2 days. Neither of us had." He says.
"Im going for a walk with a friend besides yall look to be having fun without me." I said and left, leaving Jungkook there standing and disappointed.

"Hi." I say beaming.
"Hello. Who was that you were talking to in there if you dont mind me asking?" He said as we started walking down the side walk.
"Oh just soem friends. I had went in the cafe to get soem water and a small sandwhich and i saw them together....having fun....without me." I say suddenly feeling kind of sad.
"Well theyre missing the life of the party. Why? Because i have it and 'it' is you:)." He says making me blush.
"Well duh." I say flipping my hair dramatically in a funny way making me laugh.

We walked for quite a while just talking and goofing around and just having fun altogether and then we walked back. It sure was an amazing time tho.

"Well that was fun and a good exercise." I say and he chuckles.
"Tell me about it. Im sweating gallons." He said while rubbing his hand over his shirt pressing it against his chest showing his defined abs.
Oh sweet baby jesus.
my eyes.
He then swooped his hair back showing his glistening forehead and his neck and adams apple.
I didnt notice i was licking my lips very slowly and sexily.
"Like the view sweetheart?" He said in deep teasing tone making me snap out of it. When he did that i suddenly remember Jungkook and smiled but shook my head.
"If your talking about the sky, then yes:))." I say and he laughs.
"Ouch."
"Well ima get going its really hot out here and im hungry." I say and he shakes his head.
"Yeah same i havent ate anything all day." He says and my eyes go wide.
"You didnt even eat breakfast? You could pass out any minute stupidass." I say shaking my head in disappointment.
"Come on." I took his hand and started walking to my house.
"Where arewe going?" He asked.
"My house. You need to eat before you pass out snd i need to bring you to the hospital which is too much work for a lazy person like me;)." I say and he laughs.

We arrive at my house, i open the door and we get greeted by the cold air conditioning.
"Oh god do i miss you house." I go to teh kitchen and out on the stove so itll heat up so i can cook the food.
"Is noodle alright with youl?" i ask and he nods.
"Okay. Im gonna go change real quick upstairs. Umm do you want like an extra shirt or soemthing or maybe i could dry yours for yo-"
"Actually yes can you dry it for me?" He says taking off his shirt and handing it to me.
....
ohumokaythen.

"Yeah sure...." i take his shirt and go upstairs and put it drying then go get changed. I just put on an oversized shirt i found on my floor.
Dang i dont remember having a shirt THIS long but whatever less chances of anything bein seen👀.
I got abck doenstairs and cook the noodles while he sits in the living room wathcing tv.

I finished cooking and we eat the noodles and chit chat while watching tv. We finsihed and so was his shirt for drying. I got it for him and he put it on.
"I think its time for me to go." He said and i nodded.
"Yeah, it was nice hanging out with you today again." I chuckle and so does hr.
"Yeah well anyways byeee👋👋👋......sweetheart." He says thrn winks and leaves. I just roll my eyes while smiling.
I keep getting these flashbacks of when Jungkook would do that. I miss him alot..like alot alot alo aloooootttttt. Ughh wskkskspsalelleksl. I plopped down on the couch and eent on my phone. I went to my camera roll and saw a picture me and the guy(and yes she does know his name but i just dont wanna tell yall who it is yet.👀👀 just know itll be soon. Like really really soon👁) took earlier. I decided to post it on instagram.

(Just pretend thats you and him ((yall dont really look like that btw unless you want too sksksks)) )

Jungkook POV

I was hanging with the boys at my house and scrolling through my phone. I decided to go on insta when i see Y/N posted. When i saw the picture i was absolutely shoked. I immediately got up and the guys looked at me weird.
"Yo whats wrong?" Hoseok says.
"Yeah you got ants in your pants or sum?" Jimin says and thats when i turned my phone to them making them see the picture. When they see it their faces drop.
"Wha-t the fuck." Hoseok says.
"Is that?"
"SeokJin?!" We all say and look at each other wide eyed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOOOOH SHIIIIEEEEETTTTTTT
KSKSSPKAALAL
HOPE YALL ENJOYED
ALSO SORRY FOR TAKING FOREVER TO UPDATE
SCHOOL
SUCKS
ASS
🤡🤡🤡🤡