26

I got to the hospital and immediately ran into it. I went to the front desk and asked them about her.
"Miss my friend Cloe Stoot got into a car wreck, is she okay?! Can i see her?!" I said freaking out but then lady just put her hand on my shoulder and told me to calm down.
"We do not know yet, she is still in surgery." She said and i just nodded.
"Here please fill out this paper work for her and go sit over there." She said and i nodded while taking the clipboard and pen.
I sat down and started filling out the paperwork.
Once i was done i decided to text Jennie, Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, and Cloe's mom. I told them all that something happened to Cloe and that shes in the hospital and to come if they could.
I immediately got text messages back with them all saying, "omw" or "ill be there right away".

"Y/N!" Jennie yelled as she ran in and to me.
"Where is she?! Is she okay?!" She said shaking.
"Shes in surgery and i dont know." I said and i could see her tearing up.
I hug her and then thats when all the boys and Cloe's mom came.
"Theyre over there!" Hoseok said and they came to us.
"Is Cloe okay?!" Jimin said.
"Is my baby okay?!" Her mom said after him.
"Shes still in surgery so i dont know." I say and sit back down and look at my feet.
They all sit down beside me.
"I already did the paperwork for her so you dont have to Mrs.Stoot." I say and she nods.
We all sat there for hours just waiting.

"Are you guys here for Cloe Stoot?" A doctor said coming up to us.
"Yes!" We all say.
"Im her mother! Is she okay?" Cloe's mom said walking up to the doctor.
"Shes lost alot of blood and she hurt her head pretty bad. Shes alive but shes asleep right now. We dont know when she will wake up." The doctor said and we all nodded.
"Can we see her?" I ask.
"Yes but only 3 people at a time." The doctor said and then gave us her room number.
"Me, Jennie and Mrs.Stoot will go first yall just stay out here." I said and then opened the door to her room.
When we walked in and look at Cloe we all gasped. She had wires and tubes connected to her. She looked awful.
"Oh my god....m-my baby g-girl.." Her mom said crying.
"C-cloe.." Jennie said with a crackh voice.
"H-how did this happen?!" Her mom said.
"It was a car wreck." I said.
"I called her to ask if she wanted to come over and-"
"You call her while she was driving?!" Her mom started to yell.
"I-i didnt know Mrs. Stoot-"
"This is all your fault! Now because of you my daughter is in the hospital hooked up to a bunch of fucking machines and god knows when she will wake up!" She yelled at me which had me taken aback.
"I-im s-sorry.."
"sorry doesnt cut it!"
"Get out." She said and me and jennie looked up wide eyed.
"Shes my bestfriend- i cant leave!" I said and her mom looked at me as if she was signaling me to leave or else shed kill me.
I grab my things and leave the room, crying.
"Whats wrong??" Jungkook said walking over to me.
"Cloe's mom is blaming me for Cloe getting into a car wreck, which it is, and she told me to get out." I said wiping my nose.
"Im going home." I said and Jungkook grabbed my arm.
"Its not your fat Y/N... and besides you cant leave." He said.
"Her mom doesnt want me no where near her, Cloe, or this room so therefore im going home. I dont want to but i have to. If cloe wakes up please please tell her im sorry." I said and walked away.
Jennie's POV

"Mrs. Stoot dont you think you being a little- no VERY outrageous? This was not Y/N's fault! We are all bestfriends, do you really think she MEANT for this to happen to Cloe? No. Is she terribly sorry? DEFINITELY and so am i. You cant just take out your anger on everybody else. Now youve made Y/N cry and leave and now shes most likely blaming herself for this happening to Cloe. She probably already felt guilty when she first found out and now she probably does way more! You really need to think about what you did. This is nobodys fault and if it was it wouldve been Cloe's for picking up the phone call while driving." I said furiously and went out the room.
"What?!" I yelled at the boys who were all looking at me wide eyed.
"Nothing. You really went off on Cloes mom tho....nice!" Jimin said and put out his hand for a highfive. I just looked at him.
"Wrong timing? Okay." He said and took his hand back.
"So what do we do now?" Hoseok said.
"Im gonna stay here." I said.
"Im going find Y/N." Jungkook said.
"Ill come with you." Hoseok said going by Jungkook.
"Im gonna stay here." Jimin said which made the other two boys furrow their eyebrows but then they just nodded.
"Alright, call us if anything happens." Jungkook said and then him and Hoseok walked away.
"Wanna go to the cafeteria?" I asked Jimin and he nodded his head vigorously.
"Yes please im STARVING." He said dramatically and we went to the cafeteria.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
uh hi🤡
so its friday and way past the weekend but uhm🤡
I had no inspiration to finish this chapter til rn so siskskaloalaos
im sorry tho:[[[
also
chicken
noodle
soup
with
a
soda
on
the
side
;))))))
im in loovvee bro
That song is a whole bop
Hoseok and becky g was looking hELLA FINE😳
like woah there buddy
also ik this got nun to do with like anything but
i got on homecoming court😪✊
i felt like telling yall cus im excited about it:[
alright anyways
LOVE YOU GUSYYSYSYSYS
byebye:)