21

I woke up to the sound of people moving around in the room. When i opened my eyes i saw that Jungkook was gone and the nurses were bringing me  breakfast.
Where did he go?
I was looking around to try to see if he was anywhere but then the bathroom door opened and he came out. I smiled.
"Oh, morning." He said and the nurses left.
"Morning." I say looking at him then at the food infront of me. I picked up my fork and stabbed a piece of egg and then put in my mouth.
"Mmmm... want some?" I say and he shrugs then takes the spoon and eats the breakfast with me.
"Woah that was actually good, usually hospital food is gross." Jungkook said surprised.
"Honestly tho." I say back putting the eating tray on the side of the bed.
"Did you sleep good?"
"Yeah, did you?"
"Yeah because i had you in my arms😏😏."
I roll my eyes.
"stupid."
"Dumbass."
"Bitch."
"hoe."
"harry potter lookin ass-"
"Ahem.."
Me and Jungkook turned out heads to the doorway and we saw our friends.
"Oh hi." I say but then Jennie and Cloe came running and hugged me tightly.
"jesus christ-" i say but then started coughing alot and they let go. Jungkook got up and started patting my back.
"You okay?" He said.
"Y-yeah im good." I say still feeling tired so i layed back.
"Sorry..." jennie and cloe said.
"Its fine stupid #1 and stupid #2." I say smiling.
"You littl- your lucky your in bad shape cus i would of backed hand you." Cloe said.
"Uh huh surreee.." i say sipping my grape juice and the boys laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wiwsjwoskpw ik this is hella short but im gonna update again later on so yeaahshshhs
:)))