28

The second i get home, i throw myself on the couch and cry my eyes out.

H-he played me? He even told me he loved me? God i fucking hate men. Everything he said was a lie.

After a while of crying i started to slowly fall asleep, hoping this was all a dream when i wake up. Just as i was forgetting everything around me, my phone rang. I open my eyes angryly thinking it was Jungkook or something but it wasnt..

"Hello?"
"Y/N, how are you?"
"...im okay."
"You sure? You dont sound too 'okay'..whats wrong?"
"I'm fine, Jin."
"Yeah right and im ugly. Im coming over."
"W-  no really i-"

He hung up. I sighed loudly and got up. I went upstairs to change since i was still all wet from the rain. When i came downstairs somebody rang the doorbell.

Hes here already? That was fast.

I open the door and i instantly regret it.

"Y/N..." Jungkook said, standing in my doorway.

"Go away." I said and was about to slam my door shut when he caught it with his hand.

"No. I need to talk to you." He said and came in my house.

"Talk? TALK?! There is nothing to TALK about. I knew i should of never went to that club for my birthday. I would have never met you. I wish i had absolutely nothing to do with YOU. I dont even know why falling in love with a fucking STRIPPER was a good idea. All you are looking for is sex. And i gave it to you....i really did it with you...GOSH why am i such a fucking IDIOT." I said with tears running down my face.

"Y/n, let.me.EXPLAIN! Please. Its not what you think at all!" Jungkook said coming closer to me but i put my hand out making him stop.

"Not what i think? She said it herself! I even saw the messages! I should of known you had a girlfriend all this time but i never once thought you did and thats makes me even more stupid." I say and he furrows his eyes.

"Girlfriend? Shes not my girlfriend? If she told you that, shes lying!" He said.

"If she is, then why did you guys trade pictures?" I say.

"Wha- you looked through all of our texts? Thats invading privacy and besides that was a while back.." he said and i fold my arms.

"3 weeks isnt that long." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"And i know you were with her when i was getting out of the hospital." I said and his eyes went big making my heart drop. I was only bluffing to see what he would say....

"Y/n......" He said again coming towards me. I shake my head moving back and crying even harder.

"NO! GET AWAY!" He grabbed a hold of my shoulders.

"Y/N!" He yelled but i pushed him away. I take a shoe, that was by me, and throw it at him. Just as i was about to throw something else the door opens and Jin hurrys to me before i could throw it.

"What the fuck is going on?" He says and looks at Jungkook.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Jungkook asks.

"I could ask you the same thing.." Jin retorts. Jungkook then starts laughing.

"Oh i see." He says and then starts laughing harder.

"Wow, Y/N. Never thought you were the type to do this type of stuff but i guess everybody shows their true colors eventually.." He said hatefully.

"And you're telling me all i want is sex? Looks like thats all you want too." He says and i narrow my eyes at him.