4

Once i got home i quickly got ready for college.
                  •This is what you looked like•

    Once i got ready i grab my car keys and my bag and i leave

    Once i got ready i grab my car keys and my bag and i leave. I soon got there and i ran to class and made sure nobody saw me. I walked inside and took a seat by Jennie and Cloe. "Where were you?" Cloe whispered to me. "Ill tell you late-" i was saying until i was cut off by the teacher, "Ahh Miss Y/N. Why are you so late class hmm?" He said as he awaited an answer from me. "Im sorry sir i overselpt but it wont happen again..." i said feeling a little embarrassed being called out infront of everyone. "Okay well i sure hope it doesnt." He said and turned back to the big board infront of him thats projecting something and started teaching again. I get out my things and start doing my work.
                             30 minutes later
   "Okay class dismissed!" The teacher said and everybody got out of their seats and walked out the room. Oh yess its break time. "Lets goooo" Jennie said and walked off to a bench outside. We sit by each and they look at me. "What?"i asked. "Spill" They both said. "Okay okay,so last night I apparently got really drunk and blacked out so the guy that gave me that lap dance last night saw me,brought me to his house,and let me sleep there. Dont worry he said we didnt do anything." I said and their mouths hung open. "Well damn." Cloe said. "Ohmygod guys okay so you know how those two guys came out and gave us lap dances last night? Well the one who gave me the lap dance stuck his phone number in my fukcing pocket eowkejwjjejrjsakke!!!!!" Cloe said doing her happy dance. "Jesus calm your tits cloe,he's a fuckijg stripper woman. A. Stripper." I said trying to put sense into her brain. "But hes soooo hhaaawwwtttt...☹️" she said frowning. "So?" "Soooo- ugh nevermind😪🤦‍♀️" she said. "Well im going get a water real quick,ill be back." I said and walked off. "Okay!" Jennie and cloe said and started talking to each other again.

        I out the money into the vending machine and got my water bottle,when i turned around i was shooked to the core. I saw him and his friends.
Jungkook.
   "What the fuck is he doing here!?!" I whisper to myself as i kept starring at him. He then felt like someone was starring at him and so he turned around and looked at me.
fuck
Shit
Fuck
Shit
Ohgod.
  Thats the only things going through my mind roght now.He looked at him from head to toe and licked his lips and smirked.oh god those beautiful lushes,soft lips of his,i just wanna kiss th-skkssks Y/N you stop you frick fracking hoe.
  He told his friends something and started to wall over to me. oh fuck what do i doo......run. Run. Run.run. My brain kept telling me to run....so thats exactly what i did. I ran to my next class since the bell was going to ring soon. I greet the teacher and go sit all the way in the back in the corner. "Phew..." i sigh as i sit down to catch my breath. I put my head down and wait for the bell to ring. I feel something,more like someone by me so i look up and
Wow
God
Cant
You
Kill
Me
Now?
  Its him. Jeon Jungkook. "Thought you could get away from me hmm?" He said and raised a brow. "Sadly yes"i retorted. He scoffs and then looks at me. Then the bell rings,thank you jesus. I dont think i ever wanted class to start this bad ever. I see Jennie and Cloe look around to find me and once they did their eyes went big but a smirk soon replaced that. They went to the row below us and sat infront of us. "Jennie.Jennie.Cloe.Cloe..."i was whisper yelling and since they weren't answering me i got aggravated. "CLOE FUCKING STOOT AND KIM MOTHERFUCKING JENNIE!" i yelled loud enough for them to hear loud and clear.

"Yes madam?"Cloe said. The fuck. "Wtf are yall doing?" I asked "Were sitting miss😌" Jennie said. "I swear to god you little fucking tho-" i was cut off by the teacher greeting everybody and starting the lesson. The teacher turned off the lights so we could see what was being projected on the big board. I was close attention until i felt a hand on my leg slowly going upward. "You know you look extremely sexy in that outfit.." Jungkook huskily whispered in my ear. Oh god why me,just why. "Jungkook im trying to pay attention so leave me alone." I whispered back. "Awww shaaa my babygirl is trying to get an education. Cute." Jungkook said with a smirk. I roll my eyes, "yes i am now shut the fuck up and im not your babygirl. How many times do i have to tell you?!"i whisper yelled and looked at him. "Um Miss Park and Mr. Jeon would you please tell us whats so important back there?" The teacher said. "I was asking her for a pencil since i couldnt find mine sir. Were sorry for disturbing you,please go on"jungkook daid and smiled. "Alrighty then...."the teacher said and went back to teaching. "Look what you did,we got called out by the teacher and this is my second time ugh." I said frustrated. "Well i saved us from getting yelled at more so be thankful kitten that i said that instead of she was trying to touch my dick..." he said with a smug look. "Just shut the fuck up and why would i want to touch you little chili pepper?"i said with a smirk. "Chili pepper? cHilI pEpPeR?! My dick is no 'chili pepper' sweetheart trust me...and if you dont believe me i could always show you so you know its not." He said with a smirk and a little bit of lust in his voice. I turned to a tomato. "Yeah r-right."i said "So you dont believe me? Okay just wait til you get home."he said and turned to the board and started writing down notes. Wait til i get home? The fuck does he mean? I  just forget about it and start taking notes.

    ——————————————————————————

APOSEKSKDKKD what do yall think jungkook will do? Hmmm??
Anyways hope yall enjoyed:))
bah bah👋💜