18

Y/N POV

I get up pulling a blanket with me to put over my body. I then walk around the room getting all my clothes to put on.
Wtf.
My bra is on top on my dresser.
and i cant reach it.
....
why
me?
Uhghhejsoajsjs how tf am i supposed to get that with my short ass?!
....
hmmmm
I try to jump up and get it but i just end up scrapping my hand on the edge of dresser.
Oh great...
I look around the room and then i look at jungkook whose to busy on his phone to notice what im doing.
maybe i should ask him to get it?
ajakwoowkdj but its going to be so awkward....
well actually it woudlnt be any more awkward then waking up naked together so i mean....yolo🤷‍♀️.
"Ummmm.....jungkook?"
"Yes?"
"Ummm c-can you get my b-bra...off the top of the d-dresser p-please..." i stutter. Jungkook just laughs and gets up and walks over to me. He hovers over me, without aNY clothes on, and lifts his arm up over the dresser and gets my bra. He then moves closer to my ear and whispers, "by the way, cute bra babygirl.". Hearing that made me blush like crazy. He saw how red my face was and smirked.
"cute." He whispers to himself then walks away to get his clothes too.

I quickly walk to my bathroom and shut the door. I let out a breath ive been holding in apparently?
"Oh my god my heart is like going 100 mph😳" I say to myself trying to get myself under control. I get up and let the blanket over me drop on the floor so i can get dressed. I put on my underwear and then i put on my bra but i kept having trouble with clasping it. Suddenly jungkook burts through the door.
"Hey Y/N our- oh." I says looking at me having trouble with my bra.
"Yah! Cant you see im getting dressed? Get o-" I suddenly got cut off by jungkook yelling shush at me.
"Aishh your so loud...come see." He says shaking his head then making a motion with his finger for me to go by him.
"Why?" I asked.
"You cant clasp your bra, so i will do it for you. Duuhh." He says.
"Uhh im sure i can do it myself. Ive been doing it for years." I said rolling my eyes.
"Youve been doing it for years yet, you still have trouble clasping the back of it?" He says raising an eyebrow.
"I-i........... oh whatever just do it already." I said, given up. Jungkook just smiles and clasps the back of bra for me. He then turns me around and holds my shoulders and looks me straight in the eyes.
Woah now that i think of it...
Jungkook has really beautiful eyes...
Its liek you can almost get lost in them...
Woah there luv
Ugh omg its like im slowly getying sucked in
Again.
Why.
MEEEEE.
"Umm..what were you trying to tell me when you walked in?" I say getting out of his grip and picking up my clothes to put on.
"Shit." I say putting my hand on my head.
"What?" Jungkook says.
"These clothes are from yesterday. Most likely dirty." I say walking back to my dresser to get new clothes.
"But go on with what you saying please." I say looking for clothes.
"Oh yeah, your friends and mine are coming over. like right now." He says bluntly.
"Right now? Wait why are they even coming?" I say scrunching my nose.
"Well hoseok and jimin want to ask me about something? And well your friends are probably worried🤷‍♀️ idk." He says sitting down looking at me.
"Mm. Okay." I say finally finding clothes.
"Do you need help with your bra again?" He said winking.
"No i do not. Because im not changing it. 1. Because then youll end up helping with it again 2. I dont feel like it." I say walking back to my bathroom. Jungkook chuckles and goes on his ohone smiling.

I go to the bathroom and change my underwear then put on the clean clothes i got and do my hair.

This is what i looked like:

Hair: