17

Jungkook POV

When i woke up, the first thing i saw was Y/N's beautiful face.
Aye jeon jungkook, are you really catching feelings for this........this girl?!
I sigh and turn on my back.
Maybe.....
I started thinking about what happened last night. I started to smile at just the thought of it.
Holy shit i really am catching feelings for this girl.
While i was thinking i felt movement on the side of me. I looked and there Y/N was looking at me with those beautiful E/C(eye color) eyes.
yAH SNAP OUT OF IT.
"good morning." She says.
"morning cutie." I reply back with a smirk and she just rolls her eyes and smiles.

Y/N POV

When he called me cutie i dont know why but i felt butterflys in my stomach and i felt tingly.......
gUURRRLL YOU BEST NOT CATCH FEELINGS FOR HIM.
I shake my head and stop thinking about what he called me but then i started thinking about last night and what happened again.
Am i really starting to like him? Jeon Jungkook?!
"uughhh oh my goodd." I sigh and put my head in my palms.
"Whats wrong?" Jungkook asks.
Oh shit i forgot he was here.
I look at him and shake my head, "nothing i just remember i forgot to do something but its not that big of a deal." I say.
"Aaahhh okay." He answers and goes on his phone. While i was thinking a thought suddenly hit me.
We........are........still........n-n-naked.
My eyes go wide and i peak under the covers and i see something. I quickly pu tthe covers down and cover myself good and lay back down.
Jungkook just laughs at my actions.
"Yah! Thats not funny!" I pout.
"The face you made when you looked under the covers. Oh my god i-i cant stop laughing!" He says and continues to laugh. Then i started to laugh at him laughing.
"Oohh my god i dont even know why we laughed that much." I said.
"Me either but your facial expression was still funny." He says looking and me with that smirk of his.
"Yeah yeah whatever." I say rolling my eyes.
Jungkook giggles a little bit and then pulls me on top of him.
"HEY!" I yelp.
"Aye calm down im not going to do nothing." He says.
"Okay okay. Then what is it?" I ask.
He sighs then asks me, "did you enjoy last night? Like do you not regret having sex with me?".
I think for a bit then i answer him, "y-yes. I do regret it." I say.
I cant let him know i liked it or else he will know im starting to like him and that cant happen because i know for a fact he doesnt like me..
"O-oh...okay." He says then goes back on his phone.

Jungkook POV

I should of known. Of course she regrets it. Ugh now i feel all depressed now since she regrets it...because......because i like her. alot.
Aaisshh maybe i should just not even try to make her start liking me. She clearly hates me.
No. I need to atleast try.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i hope you guys enjoyed and im sorry i took forever to upload;(