9

"HEY! sToP fIgHtInG yOu bIg aSs kIdS!!!" Cloe said trying to make us stop. Jungkook and me were fighting because i said fortnite is stupid and for losers and then he went full on 'wtf. you wanna square up mate?' mode💀.

"I wont stop until she says fortnite is superior and for kings !!!" Jungkook said climbing up the slidr in the play area trying to get me. "nEvEr yOu cOcOnUt tWaT!" I say crawling to the helicopter part at the top of the slides. "You lil bi- oH sHiT" Jungkook said. "Ugh whats wrong now?" Jennie said rubbing her head. "My ass is stuck." Jungkook said bluntly. "Yah stop playing around whats wrong for real." Jennie said putting her hand son her hips. "Im seriouss! My actual ass is stuck;-;" Jungkook said sighing. Everybody busted out laughing. "How tf you got your ass stuck?😭😂" i say laughing non stop. "Yah come down Y/N and help us get him." Cloe said trying not to laugh too. "Okay fine jesus.." i say and go down the other slide. "Okay, on the count of three and we all pull" I say and they all agree. "1........2...........3!" I say and we all pull and jungkooks comes out and lands on top of us. "Oh god i think i broke a couple- no all my bones..." i say trying to get up but um yeah yEET that aint happening. "Come on midget ass.." Jungkook said and helped me up. I just rolled my eyes.

"What time is it?" I asked. " 4:00" Cloe said dusting off her clothes. "Oh oka- fOuR o' cLoCk?! We missed all our classes !!!" I said sitting down with my mouth open. "Hey calm down its not the end of the world midget. And close your mouth somebodys dick might fly into it........like mine...😏😏"he said winking snd smirking. I know this bitch just did not say that-

"Boi wtf" i said with disgust clearly written on my face. "Oh come on you know you want my-" "OKAY CONVERSATION OVER PLEASE AND THANK YOU." I said standing up and about to walk out when i bumped into one of the workers. "Um could you all please act your age and not some 2 year olds and GET OUT the KIDS area and leave now." She said with her hand on her hip while looking at me,cloe, and jennie. "Im sorry we were just having some fun but we'll leave" Jungkook said and this bitch legit melted when she saw and heard him. "Oh its okay cutie..😉" she said TRYING to be sexy. I tHiNk tHe fUcK nOt bAbOoSkIe. "And would you please DO YOUR JOB and not flirt with customers? Thanks. Oh and also while your at it why dont you sign up somewhere for how to flirt and be sexy classes." i said rolling my eyes and dragging Jungkook outside with Cloe and Jennie following me.

"Hey do yall wanna go do something?" Cloe asked. "No,i just wanna go home. Im tired asf." I say rubbing my eyes. "Well me and Jennie are going hang out soo.." Cloe said. "Ill bring her home dont worry..👀" Jungkook said smirking at me. "Actually i can just wa-" i tried to say but Jungkook cut me off. "Oh no its fine come on. Bye." Jungkook said dragging me to his car. "Fine- bye Jennie and Cloe!!" I say and get in the car and we drive off to my house.

We soon arrived at my house. "By- Jungkook what are you doing?" "Im coming inside duh" "and why?" "because im bored and i dont have to work tonight so i wanna hang out with you" "um..okay?" I say and unlock the door. "Nice house.." Jungshook said. "Thanks." I say back. "Follow me." I say and he does so. "Stay in here while i go get changed in the bathroom." I said and he nods. "Dont take long" he said and layed down. I just rolled my eyes and went go get dressed.

When i came out this is what i looked like:

  I walked into my room and sat down on my bed and went on my phone

Jungkook POV

Ohmygod why does she have to look so fucking hot and sexy in eVERYTHINg she wears. Its.Not.Fair. Especially for Kookie JR😭😭😭. I couldnt stop starring at her no matter how hard i tried i just couldnt. Oh the things this girl does to me....

____________________________________

Skksksoaksjskaksjjd yeehaw anotehr chapter down😌

Hope yall bitchg asses-
jk
hope yall liked this chapter🙂💕💕

Lskskskks bye ily hoes✊🥵