8

I couldn't concentrate at all in class.

I just couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook and that girl practically eating each others throats out.

It was gross. Seeing her all over him made me just wanna- oHmYgOd Y/N jUsT fOrGeT aBoUt iT yOu dOnT lIkE hIImM. hE's a sTrIpPeRrR.

I sigh and start doing my work. I see in the corner of my eye that girl Jungkook was kissing walk in. She looked like she went through a freacking hurricane. Her hair was all messed up and a piece of her shirt was ripped and her skirt was all bunched up. Then i see Jungkook walk in fixing his shirt and smirking. Oh i think tf not babooskie. Jungkook looked at me and his smirk kinda went down when he saw me glaring at him but i looked away quickly. They fucked for sure. "Why are y'all so late?" The teacher said with a anger in his tone. "Sorry sir i got caught up in the bathroom.." Jungkook said looking at the girl and smirking. "Okay then..what about you young lady?" The teacher said waiting for an answer. "Oh um i got lost and couldnt find class but it wont happen again sir.." she said smirking and looking back at Jungkook. God i fucking hate you lisa. I hope you choke on a fucking tree branch.

Soon the bell rang for lunch, thank god.

"Cmon you sloe hoes" Cloe said dragging me and Jennie. We decided to go eat somewhere instead of eating at school. "Where do yall want to eat at?" Jennie asked. "mCdOnAldSs"Cloe said excitedly. "Yah yah yah okay, just calm down you fool." Jennie said and we got into her car and went there. "Okay what do you want to eat?" Cloe asked. "Wait your paying for us?" Jennie asked. "Yeah i feel liie being nice today so be grateful.😌" cloe said. "I dont want anything really.." i said. "You sure?" Cloe asked. "Yes,positive." I said. "Okay then, Jennie wh- yAH jENNieE! what the fuck are you doing!?" Cloe exclaimed. Jennie was at the top of a slide that was in the play area. "Ohmygod you big baby🤦‍♀️" i said shaking my head. "wOohOo!" Jennie said as she went down the slide. Everybody was looking at us like were crazy. "aYe! Watch tf ou-" Jennie tried to say before she came out and knocked me down on top of somebody and we all fell on the floor. Holy shit my head hurts now because i hit it on this persons chest...wait. I look up to see who it was and bitch....it was mother shitting Jungkook.

I quickly got up and dusted off my clothes. "You should look where your standing you know.." he said laughing. "Yah well i didnt know she was going to come down like a fucking rocket god damn ship." I said as i looked at Jennie and Glared at her. "Sorry..." she said looking down. "Well atleast i caught you😉" he said winking at me. "Ew. I would of much rather hit the hard floor then fall on..." i said looking hin up and down, "you." and i then walked away to sit at a table and wait for Jennie and Cloe to get their food. "Well damn,that shit hurted."Jungkook said holding his heart and pretending hes hurt. "Good." I say rolling my eyes. He sits down by me. "Yah wtf do you want you coconut bitchass?"i say folding my arms. "What? I cant come hang out with my friend?" He said raising an eyebrow. "No. Why dont you go hang out with your "friend" lisa huh?" I say with a tint of anger in my voice. "Oooh i see your jealous?" He said smirking. "Jealous pfff oh please why would i,mwah,the queen, bee jealous?" I say. "Queen?"jungkook asked. "Yes😌" i say smiling. "Your not a queen,your my babygirl;)" he said winking. "Wow you know just hao to ruin the mood." I say shaking my head and looking another way to hide that im blushing a little. "weerreee baacckkk sksk" Cloe said sitting down and Jennie doing the same.

"Soo what did we miss?" Jennie said eating a french fry. "Nothing important.." i said looking at Jungkook and back at them. "Oh really?" Cloe said. "Yes really."i say going on my phone. "Okie dokie then.." Cloe said eating her food.

All of us just talked about random things and we actually had a pretty good time besides the fact that we totally forgot about going back to school and missing the rest of pur classes....😐🤭

———————————————————————————

Skskkss hope yall enjoyed🙂

Ill try and update more often but i have school and ive been kind of upset and drained of doing anything lately but ill still try to update for yall sksks

ilyyy buh byee💕💕