16(SMUT) pt.1

Once we got to my bedroom jungkook sat down on my bed and waited for me to do something.
"Ummmm..." i said feeling very nervous.
"Ummmmm? What? Come on i want my lap dance you promised me🙂" Jungkook said.
"But-" i say.
"No. No buts. Now get to it." He said proping up himself with his hands.
"Uuugghhh fine." I say. Jungkook then puts on a song for me to dance to(^^^). I start to give him a lap dance. While im doing my lap dance i suddenly start to feel more confident and idk ig more sexier? I suddenly push jungkook down on the bed and crawl on him and then get off and start dancing in him again......bUTT i then start to feel a bump under me and that could only mean one thing.....jungkook jr is awake=im.fucked.

I try not to make it seem like i felt it but bitch nOPE. Jungkook noticed i was red in the face and he knew exactly why. Okay Y/N YOU GOT DIS. Lowkey tho this is hot asf and the way hes smirking rn AINT HELPING SIS.

Then junkook sat up and started rubbing his hands on my body. His hands glide down from my hips to my thighs all while i was moving my hips back and forth. One hand started to go towards my mELONS(LAMAKSMSLSSOKAKSJ) and the other started going to my womanhood.
"You woke up jungkook jr. Now you have to deal with him babygirl." Jungkook whispered seductively in my ear which turned me on not gonna lie.
I turned around and pushed jungkook down on the bed, "whatever you say.." i say smirking while crawling on top of him. Jungkook suddenly smashed his lips on mine. We were fighting for dominance but of course he won.
bitch😑

While kissing jungkook removed his shirt showing his aMaZiNg wOrLd cHaNgEiNg aBs.
ohmygod they look like a chocolate bar WOT.
Then he stopped and said, "strip."
"w-what?" I stutter.
"I said strip. You know, take off your shirt and pants? Aint that hard to understand babygirl.." he said raising his eyebrow. I do as he says and stand up infront of him and take of my shirt and pants but slow and seductively on purpose😌.

When jungkook saw my matching lace underwear and bra he was sHoOkEtH.

"Holy shit.." jungkook said with his eyes wide. I just smirk.
"You like it?" I say.
"Fuck yes." Jungkook said grabbing my arm and yanking me on top of him kissing me. I stop kissing him and take off his pants while he just lays there withhis hands behind his head. I out my hand on too of the buldge in his boxers and his head shoots back.
"Yaaaahh come on Y/N stop teasing me or else." He says sternly. I obey him and just take off his boxers letting his member spring out.
WHAT
THE
FUCK
HOW?
IS?
IT?
SO?
BIG?
WAT?
THAT SHIT WILL T-
JESUS CHRIST HELP ME.
I was absolutely STUNNED BITCH. Jungkook just layed there smirking because my mouth was wide open because of how big it was.
"Come on babygirl, it aint gonna suck it self." He said and closed his eyes and waited for me to suck him off.
JESUS PLEASE DONT LET ME CHOKR AND DIE ON DIS HUGE ASS BITCH PPLEASE AND TY ILY🙏🙏🙏🙏
I thought and slowly took his member into my tiny hands. I then put my mouth on it and started to go up and down.
"ah ah. Fuck." Jungkook moaned which made me turned on even more and made me go faster.
"oH sHIT" Jungkook yelled like he was getting best suck of his life...which he was;))).
"y/nnnn im gonna cu-" Jungkook moaned out but got cut off by his own orgasm. (ohmygawd i feel so dirty typing this hELP.)
"holy shit that was the best head i eVER got." Jungkook said panting. I just giggled.
"Now..." He started.
oh shit.
"...its time for the real fun..😏" He said smirking and coming towards me.
h
O
L
Y
F
U
C
K

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAAAAYYYYYYYY YEEEEEE FINALLY I UPDATED AOSKSOWKENNS BUT ANYWAYS I FELT SO WEIRD WRITING THIS LMAO LIKE I FEEL LEGIT PERFECTLY FUCKIN FINE WHEN I READ SMUT AND SHIT AND I TALK ABOUT SEX OR STUFF LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME LIKE IM EXPERIENCED LMAO BUT I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WRITING SOSNSODJDJ
BUT N E WAYS
HOPE YALL BIATCHES ENJOYED
ILY BBs'🥺💕😎

also id really like it if yall commented more on the chapters, i love reading your comments and reactions to the chapter🥺✊😪