10

ssksk omygawd im sorry about not updating yesterday i just got so caught up with watching the grammys and seeing the boys💀😪

butt here i am so yeehaw😌

eNjOy
____________________________________

  "Yah why do you keep staring at me?" Y/N said snaping her fingers in my face. "What i cant look st such a hot.....sexy.......lady?"i said smirking and slowly leaning on her. "I- um- i-.....n-no" She said and pushed me back. I laughed and look around the room, "wait you have an xbox?" I say pointing at it with my mouth open. "Yep, wanna play?" She said. "dUh" i said and got ip excitedly. "Okay." She laughed at my cuteness.

"What game should we play?...." I asked thinking.

"Hmmmm" we both hummed.
"How about........" "mInEcRaFt!!!"we both said at the same time and then busted out laughing.
"Okay come on lets play" she said sitting up and geabbing the controller and i do the same.

3 hours later...

"yOu fUcKiNg tWaT!!!" Y/N yelled as the zombie killer her.......again.
"hAhAhA" i laughed grabbing my stomach.
"iM dOnE." She said turning off the tv.
"YAH I WAS PLAYING!!" I yelled.
"Oh well." She said laying down on the bed.
........
Silence.
........
"Im hungry, make me food." I said. "Bith tf you think i am? A maid? I think tf not." She said with a disgusted face. "But-" "we will order take out bUTT we both have to pay, deal?" She said cocking one of her eyebrows up. "Fine, deal." I said and we shook hands. "Ill call and order." She said "okie dokie,i want Extra spicy noodles with kimchi" i said and she nodded and told the person on the phone the stuff we wanted. "Okay bye~ okay so its a 20-30 minute wait." She said and layed under the covers and face first on her pillow.

I lay on top of her and she groans. "Uuuuggghhhh get ooofffff"she said wiggling under me. "Im good😌" i said smirking. Soon i hear snoring.

Did she really just fall asleep.....

I checked to see if she did annddd yep she did. I decided not to wake her up and just turned off the lights and went into the living room and watched kdramas and go on my phone.

Soon the food arrived and i just payed for all of it.
I set the food on the table and go to wake Y/N up. I walk in and shes all spread out on the bed. Cute. "Y/N-ssi,its time to eat." I said shaking her lightly. "mmmmm i dont wannaa" she said turning and slapping me. Okay then i guess ill have to do this the hard way. I pick her up and fling her over my shoulder. "HEY PUT ME DOWN!" She yelled. I didnt put her down until we got to the couch in the living room by the table where all the food was. "Wait you payed for all of it?" She asked. "Yeah-" "ohmygod Jungkook i told you i would pay to" "i know but you were asleep and i didnt want to wake you up so i just payed but its fine okay?" " Okay fine..."

I sat down and we started eating while watching kdramas. We kept screaming and yelling at the TV because the kdrama was so juicey and sad but really good. We laughed and did alot of stuff together and we had alot of fun.

____________________________________

alapwpdokskqkek hope yall had fun reading this chapter even tho it was short😪💕

also what did yall think of the grammys last night?

Tbh i died everytime they showed bts but im sure all or alot of ARMYs did that too💀

But im confusion on how love yourself tear lost to a pare of pink ass cheeks like ??? 

Um what sis? waaaattt?

But anyways theres always next year so sksksk

Byeee ily mfs😤🖤