Epilogue

Spencer

6 months later

My palms were sweaty and clammy and my heart was beating so fast. Today was the day. I was getting married in less than an hour.

I was so nervous.

"Man calm down. Stressed isn't the thing you want in your face when you see your bride for the first time." Jonas tells me

"Easy for you to say" I grumble in response

"Damn you and your sister are exactly the same"

I roll my eyes at his comment and straighten my tie.

"How do I look?" I ask turning to my groomsmen

"Constipated" Jonas replies with a smirk

"Idiot. Why did I make you my best man again?"

He shrugs

"Because you love me."

I roll my eyes and respond with a chuckle

"You are such a prick"

"A handsome prick"

"Asshole"

"Floozy"

"Okay ladies that's enough. We have a wedding to get to" Tyler my business partner says.

Jonas claps his hand on my shoulder before smiling at me.

"You ready man? It's not to late to back out"

"Never. This is what I want."

Jonas nods at me before opening the door.

"Your bride awaits"

**

I shuffle back and forth on my feet waiting to see Nova. I was dying to see her. It had been a while thirty six hours since we've seen each other and I couldn't handle another minute.

The clock was ticking down to when I would be married to the girl of my dreams. Less than three minutes.

The wedding march began to play loudly through the speakers and everyone in the audience stood and turned towards the door.

Any second now I'd get to see my angel.

Jonas and Lacey appear and slowly make their way down the isle and to the alter.

The bouquets of flowers that the bridesmaids had all matched the ties the groomsmen had. Nova had decided on a light blue color.

I smile at Lacey as she takes her place across the stage, as Tyler and April come down the isle.

April had come all the way down from England to be here for the wedding and despite Wes being her cousin, she sided with Nova after she found out what had happened.