11

Desi:

This is it. We were boarding our flight to Italy, can you believe that? Cause I sure as hell can't. I couldn't believe that little over three months and a few weeks ago, I met this astonishing guy.

"Ladies and gentlemen we have finally reached our destination. Welcome to Sorrento, Italy. Enjoy your stay." The pilot says and I look to my side just to see Lin still sleeping on my shoulder.

I chuckled at the sight and softly shook him to wake him up. He opened his eyes and he looked confused and disoriented, but when he saw the lights were on, he knew we had landed.

"Oh my gosh, are we here?!" Lin jumped like a seven year old kid to look at the window. I laugh at his reaction and nod my head yes. He opens his eyes even widely now, and squeals. I can't with him, I laugh.

"C'mon, c'mon, let's go!" He rushes me to get my bags and step out of the plane. "Patience, grasshopper." I joke and he smiles. "No can do, ma'am." He says, making me laugh.

When we finally get out of the terminal, we walk outside as we try to hail a cab. Lin puts his free arm around my shoulder and I put mine on his waist. We stand there on the street, and we finally end up getting a taxi. Lin gives him the address to out hotel and we're on our way.

After about fifteen minutes, we get to our hotel. I decide to pay the cab this time and Lin grabs our bags since he wouldn't let me carry mine. As he trails behind me, I walk up to the front desk to check in. The lady gives us both a smile with the key. Luckily, our bedroom was in the first floor so we just walked down the hall and found our room in less than a few seconds.

"106, here we are," I say, unlocking the door and holding it open for Lin.

"Thank you, love." He says, making my butterflies go crazy. "No problem," I reply with a cheesy smile. He sets down our suitcases and collapses on the queen sized bed.

"C'mere, I'm exhausted and I bet you are too." He says and I laugh. "Your guess is correct." I say and jump on top of him. He grunts, making us both laugh as he tries to push me off.

"Des, babe, you're amazing, beautiful and incredible but could you please roll over cause you're kind of crushing me?" He gives me his go-to to die for puppy eyes. How can I say no to this? And yet, I do just to tease him.

"Hmm, let me think about it. No," I say and he laughs. "You're on," He starts tickling me and my laugh is released vigorously by the endless tickles.

"Lin Manuel, you better stop!" I warn him as he now hovers over me. "Or what?" He challenged, raising an eyebrow at me. The breath suddenly gets caught up in my chest by his attractiveness and it appears that he has the same problem. He suddenly kisses me desperately and I do the same. When we pull away, we just stare at each other in pure lust.

"You're really beautiful, did you know that?" He says as he caresses a part of my hair. I blush intensively and give him a huge smile. "You're the best." I say and he chuckles, standing up. "I got that from you, baby." He winks at me and I throw him a pillow before we both start laughing at our cheesiness.