Arc 1: The white lotus

"Where is this?" Jing Yu asked as he looked around him. It was a house of sorts, an apartment to be exact.

[This,host, is where we shall be residing while we transfer worlds. This world is where I come from!] 1314 said smugly, the white glowing ball flying excitedly around.

"This is a world?" Jing Yu looked around with great interest. For now, the apartment was desolate, with only the most basic furniture.

[Yes host! Our world is the main world that fix other worlds! We have system administrators to do so! Of course, we do so with the help of hosts!]

" Hn..Are we allowed to get other furniture?" Jing Yu felt feelings of distaste towards the shabby looking apartment.

[Indeed host! You may also upgrade your house! To do so, host will have to earn points! Points allow host to purchase items from the item shop!]

"Item shop?" Jing Yu walked around the small apartment.

[I'll bring host around the street stores later! Anything on sale can be purchased! Systems and host alike reside in this world, there are even romance budding with hosts!]

Jing Yu was intrigued with this, does this mean that his previous world was controlled by this main world? And also, the things called system administrators are interesting..Not to mention, this world seem so much like his previous world. Or should it been said that his world was alike this world.

A screen appeared in front of Jing Yu.

"What does skills mean?" Jing Yu pointed to the empty column on the screen.

[This host, is your status. Skills are skills.....well they aid you during worlds and host can gain a skill everytime host completes a world! ]

"Hmm.." Jing Yu said thoughtfully. "What about that starter pack?"

[About that.....You see, host will only receive it after you complete your first world because the items need time to generate.....](. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)'Ihavenoideawhat'sgoingondon'taskme!!!!'

[ Host should be patient! Host is the only host that has this starter pack ah!]

"Alright then.Transfer me to the first world then."

囧 [S-so fast! Isn't host going to explore this world??]

"I currently do not even have points, so no. Now, hurry up."

[A-Alright host.....random world generator activated....Initializing transfer...]

----------------

[Transfer complete!!! ]

"Just like that?" Jing Yu muttered aloud.

[Host may speak to me through telepathy! No need to speak out!]

Jing Yu noticed another presence in the room and they were staring at him, eyes full of concern.

'What now?' Jing Yu mentally raised a brow at 1314.

[The plot! ]

A rush of memories filled Jing Yu's mind.

He was the sickly son of the right prime minister who was a part of the empress faction. Since his youth, Fu Guang Yu was diagnosed with a heart disease that relapsed often, causing him to be rejected even though he was the only legitimate child. Not to mention, his birth caused the death of the main wife, causing the prime minister to wallow in grief.

Fu Guang Yu was simply an unfortunate stepping stone for the male lead. He was a canon fodder.

This world took place during ancient China when there were only two sexes, gers and males. Gers were males who were more delicate and had the ability to give birth. They would have a red cinnabar mark somewhere on their body to show that they are fertile. The deeper the color of the mark, the higher the fertility rate and Fu Guang Yu was a ger.