The white lotus

As time passed by, Kun Mu Ming could clearly see the blatant changes in Fu Guang Yu, his skin had a healthier sheen and he no longer relapsed as much as before.

"Yu." Kun Mu Ming called out as he brought a warm bowl of black pungent chinese medicine in. Guang Yu pouted as he stared at the bitter concoction but obediently walked towards Mu Ming his lips twitched as he looked at it once again in hesitation, Mu Ming chuckled at Guang Yu's distaste and resistance to the concoction.

After downing the whole bowl, Guang Yu sent a bright smile of accomplishment that stunned silly Mu Ming. With proper care, anyone could see the blossoming Guang Yu. He was truly becoming a bright jade. (Guang Yu= 光玉=bright jade)

Mu Ming could feel his heart being tickled by tendrils causing him to smile slightly at Guang Yu. Knowing Guang Yu was a Ger had appeased him greatly, he was preparing to visit the emperor for a decree of marriage.

"Physician Kun...did you know that general Han is coming back?" Guang Yu said dreamily as he rolled on his bed like a teenage girl, a blossoming blush on his face.

"Physician Kun..Do you think general Han will remember about me? His fiance?"Guang Yu asks with a sparkle in his eye, one that Kun Mu Ming hasn't seen before. That sentence poured cold water all over Kun Mu Ming. His previous hopes of marrying Guang Yu went down the drain.

[Host is cruel..]

'Since when did Guang Yu had a fiance? The right prime minister is supporting the empress, general Han is supporting the emperor....this marriage decree..was set up by the emperor to keep watch of the empress factions!! Guang Yu was being used!'

Kun Mu Ming sorted out everything in his brains, and his face eventually turned pale, not only was Guang Yu a pawn tossed around by both the emperor and empress factions, he couldn't even save his Yu from these plans! Furthermore, the man Guang Yu was engaged to was none other than Han Jian Lei!! The cold blooded general!

And of course, Guang Yu had already thought of that and left a trail for Mu Ming to pick up.

[Host..you...] This isn't a normal protagonist!! Host is too smart!! Too cunning and sly!!!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

" Physician Kun, it's late you should get going." Guang Yu used his sleeve and elegantly covered the lower half of his face.

"R-Right.." Kun Mu Ming said dazedly and hurried off, the whole time his face was paper white.. In his mind his thoughts were revolving around the emperor's decree to bestow marriage between his Yu'er and the general.

'Xiao Yi.' Guang Yu called out only to receive no reply. His brows furrowed.

'Xiao Yi.' he called again, and the system who realise there was no one else except for him finally replied.

[A-Ah?? X-x-xiao yi?????] System 1314 was dumbfounded.

'You. Xiao Yi.'

[..] QAQ 'The great 1314 (一生一世 )was reduced to Xiao Yi (小一)...His name was great okay!!!'

[Yes host...wuwuwu...]

'Where is Han Jian Lei currently at?'

------------

In a certain tea pavilion, A man with distinguish features, sword like eyebrows and blood red lips. His sturdy body exuded a cold aura, he placed his cup down with a clink and the man opposite him laughed.

"Han Ge, it's been awhile no?" A charming man in pure white robes which totally contradicts the black robes of Han Jian Lei. This man had the aura of a scholar unlike the war trained aura Han Jian Lei radiate. Anyone could see that the two man were clearly polar opposites.