The white lotus

"Mnnn..Hah.." Guang Yu panted as Han Jian Lei pulled back once again, his face was now a burning red, no longer as pale as before.

"I....Why....Thank you general Han.." Guang Yu bashfully said, covering his mouth with one of his hands, as soon as Han Jian Lei saw the bruise on the same arm, his eyes darkened.

"Mmph!!" Guang Yu was caught by surprise as the man came in for another kiss.

'You dare eat my tofu!!!' Guang Yu wanted to bite the man, however, he couldn't destroy his efforts so far, thus he could only grit his teeth and carry on.

(Rahzel: Omo don't lie you enjoyed it.) ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )

"H-Han ge?" Tian Mu An's voice raised a pitch. Who knew his Han Ge was so needy ah! Bringing him to the brothel is the right thing ah!

The blush on Guang Yu's face reached to the back of his neck and the tip of his ears, causing him to look extremely cute if it wasn't for the large bruise that took up most of his face. Han Jian Lei brushed his fingers against the bruise once again and stood up, carrying Guang Yu along.

-------

Guang Yu was settled on a familiar bed, the same bed that he lied on the previous time he arrived at the Han manor. Meekly, Guang Yu pulled the blanket all the way so that it covered half his face, only revealing his eyes and head, but even the blanket cannot hide how red Guang Yu was.

More precisely, he was red the whole journey back, most of the time in a daze in Han Jian Lei's arms, something Han Jian Lei himself finds cute.

"W-W-Why did you k-k-kiss me??" Guang Yu stuttered out before proceeding to hide under the blanket and out, only showing his bright eyes.

"I don't know." Han Jian Lei answered straightforwardly, without a change in expression and Guang Yu's face showed slight disappointment, his previously bright eyes dimmed and Han Jian Lei felt bad.

"Oh.." Guang Yu looked down and fiddled with his fingers, then he looked up giving Han Jian Lei  a small smile, Han Jian Lei saw the hidden sorrow behind that smile and he couldn't help but feel bad.

"Ah Ha--I mean General Han, please send me back to the Fu manor..." Guang Yu immediately changed his words and his head lowered even more.

"No." Han Jian Lei's lips tightened and he immediately replied.

"What?" Guang Yu asked dumbfounded.

"No." Han Jian Lei repeated.

"No...to what?" Guang Yu questioned.

"You can't go back to Fu manor."

"W-Why not? Xiao Li'er is worried for me, so is physician Kun.." Han Jian Lei's eyes darken at the two unfamiliar names, his eyes narrowed when Guang Yu said a certain physician name.

"Kun Mu Ming?" Han Jian Lei solemnly asks.

"Un...physician Kun treats Guang Yu well, he has been looking after me for a long time without paying costs, physician Kun also brings things from outside for Guang Yu!" Guang Yu purposely made his tone happier, making it seem that just the thought of physician Kun would brighten up Guang Yu's day.

"Physician Kun also-"

"Shut up." Han Jian Lei glared at Guang Yu, he didn't want to hear that name, especially not from Guang Yu's mouth. The rare smile on the face was a prove that Kun Mu Ming meant a lot to Guang Yu, and the thought of it had a bitter taste in Han Jian Lei's mouth.

"I-I..." Guang Yu bit his lips and didn't talk afterwards.

He stayed silent and now the atmosphere in the room was suffocating, even Han Jian Lei knew he screwed up big time, he sighed and stormed off, leaving Guang Yu on the bed starring at him with sad eyes.