The academy villain

It was only when he focused he heard the soft choking sobs.

Guess Li Xia Yu didn't leave at all which was good cause he, Zhao Long could show him that he wasn't one to be messed with. Zhao Long brought his body towards the toilet of the hotel they were at, the door wasn't locked at all and Zhao Long despite not liking the fact that he was approaching someone he hates, he couldn't bear the guilt that he still raped someone. Although as a son of a gang leader, he shouldn't be so concerned, but his father taught him well and placed utmost importance on staying true to your love and most importantly, responsibility.

Zhao Long who came with a furious face turned into one of shock and disbelief as he stared at the scene in front of him.

(Rahzel: No, no, there was no death, murders, corpses or anything)

"Y-You." Zhao Long muttered out and Xia Yu's head snapped up towards Zhao Long, so fast Zhao Long thought his head would snap off.

Xia Yu's face paled, his face etched in fear as he backed up towards the wall. Zhao Long could clearly see the mess he made on Xia Yu's body. His white body was marked with brutal bruises that were green and purple looking extremely horrifying on his pale skin. Most of it shaped like a hand, on his wrist were two purple bruises that seems as if they were shackles, even Zhao Long paled as he saw the numerous bruises and the mess he made.

Xia Yu's bloodshot eyes from a night of not peaceful sleep starred at Zhao Long in horror as Xia Yu tried to scream but only a soundless voice escaped.

Zhao Long stood there in shock as he saw the extent of his brutality. This Xia Yu was not the arrogant and bully Li Xia Yu he knew and dislike. This Li Xia Yu was a wounded animal that seemed abused and broken beyond repair.

Zhao Long's suspicion towards Li Xia Yu had lowered considerately as everything didn't make sense. Why would Xia Yu who chased after Ouyang Xuan his friend for so long would suddenly aim for him? It also didn't make sense as for why Li Xia Yu who seem genuinely terrified, would traumatize himself just to get his, Zhao Long's attention?

Zhao Long didn't know what to do, simply stood there in all his naked man glory and watched as he pressured Xia Yu into backing until he was nearly one with the wall, tears falling with snot and everything. Zhao Long could only imagine how much pain and fear Xia Yu was in. Although Zhao Long hated Xia Yu, how could he bear to hate now that Xia Yu was simply this battered?

"Go. Away!" Xia Yu's voice cracked badly as his hoarse voice rasped out in panic.

Zhao Long finally took a step forward and Xia Yu shut his eyes, putting his hands above his head for defense and bit his lips till it bleed. What Xia Yu wasn't expecting was for Zhao Long to pick him up and brought him towards the bed, which would give anyone the wrong idea.

Xia Yu struggled harder and his voice came out as soundless scream as Xia Yu had hurt his voice the day before. Zhao Long simply clutched him tighter and settled him on the bed.

As if resigning to his fate, Xia Yu lied on the bed without anymore struggling, his eyes dead and devoid of emotion. Seeing Xia Yu being like this, Zhao Long couldn't get more guiltier, he stared solemnly at the scene in front of him.

Zhao Long used the blanket to wrap around Xia Yu's body and brought him towards his chest, so that Xia Yu's head was nestled onto Zhao Long's neck and shoulders. Xia Yu's trembles could be felt through the blankets. Simply cursing himself for forcing himself into this situation.

Zhao Long sighed and lowered his head so that his lips was touching Xia Yu's ears, he softly whispered and gently caressed Xia Yu's fringe, as if afraid to startle the small animal, "I'm sorry...shh..I'll take responsibility alright?"