The white lotus

[Host you expected this??! ] Σ(・口・)

'mhm..' Fu Guang Yu messed up the bed and made sure the things were a mess, afterwards he downed something that he told a servant to get for him from the kitchen. The servant wasn't a main servant of the sickly young master but still abide to his bidding with slight contempt.

[ Host..your eating ginseng?]

Fu Guang Yu swallowed it down before making his robes extremely disarrayed.

'Is the second male lead approaching?'

[ Yes host, he has just rushed back into the courtyard. ]

Kun Mu Ming was a doctor, the godly doctor to be exact. According to the plot, Liang Lan surpassed Kun Mu Ming's skills and yet he was still humble and kind, which led Kun Mu Ming to be awed by him. Slowly through events, they met frequently and Kun Mu Ming had a great impression of Liang Lan, which led to his one sided love.

But of course Liang Lan being the protagonist was dense to the second male lead feelings and instead led him around by the nose, misleading him into thinking Liang Lan didn't mind his advances. Being the second male lead that was fated to never be with the protagonist, he was utterly crushed when Liang Lan married the male lead.

Kun Mu Ming looked utterly at lost. Where was this servant bringing him? This wasn't the road he took earlier on. His eyes turned cold at the thought that both master and servant was colluding against him.

Kun Mu Ming decided to give the servant a chance, after all the desperation in his eyes wasn't fake, that he could tell. " Where are you taking me?"

"To Young master!" With that the conversation ended, with the servant ushering him faster.

Kun Mu Ming heard the sincerity in his voice, however his brows furrowed and his handsome face scrunched. In the end, he chose to believe in this servant. He followed him closely into a shabby courtyard, where the weeds aren't cut and the walls had crack in it. It was a small courtyard, slightly larger than a tool shed. There was only one door, the only way to get in and the only way to get out.

At first, Kun Mu Ming thought he was fooled once again as this standard of living couldn't be where the legitimate first born of the prime minister would live in. Also, the previous courtyard he was in his first visit just recently was much more grandiose than this shabby place called a courtyard. Unlike the previous courtyard where there was many servants there to greet and welcome him, this courtyard was desolate without the presence of people, it was quiet and eerily so.

As the reached closer and closer, both Kun Mu Ming and the servant heard the sound of shattering coming from the courtyard, which made the servant much more panicked. "Young master!!!" A burst of adrenaline filled the servant and he dashed passed Kun Mu Ming and into the courtyard.

The second thing Kun Mu Ming was thinking was that perhaps the 'young master' he was providing help to wasn't the legitimate son? It could be a concubine born son that was ill...but that wouldn't be possible as it was known for a fact that only the legitimate son was sick...

Bursting into the room, Kun Mu Ming caught sight of a figure who collapsed on the ground, a extraordinary beautiful yet pale face scrunched up in pain as dainty fingers grasped tightly at the robes, as if the clothes were constricting his breathing. A shattered tea set was on the floor and the sheets on the bed were in a disarray, falling towards the boy's side. It was evident that there was struggles to get on the bed, and while doing so, he must have knocked the table causing the porcelain set to fall and shatter.

What left Kun Mu Ming appalled was this was clearly the young master, Fu Guang Yu who he diagnosed earlier on!

Putting his case down, Kun Mu Ming lifted the writhing Fu Guang Yu towards the bed. He placed two fingers at the wrist and his brows furrowed even further as he felt the irregular heartbeat. Seeing the godly doctor's brow furrow, the servant couldn't help but worry.