The white lotus

"I-I need to go back..." Guang Yu whispered sadly to Han Jian Lei. Guang Yu stayed in the Han estate for nearly 3 days, spending most of his time with Jian Lei. Most of the time was occupied by them snuggling in the bed.

Currently they were snuggling yet again. Han Jian Lei has never crossed the line or touched him in indecent places. He would hugged Guang Yu from the back or simply pulling him into his broad chest.

Guang Yu was spooned by Jian Lei, nearly sitting on his lap.

Jian Lei took a deep breath of Guang Yu's scent before sighing, "Alright...I'll pay a visit to the prime minister estate.."

"Mn..." Guang Yu hummed as he felt Jian Lei's lips trail the edge of his neck. "That's good." He said almost breathlessly, "W-Will you bring me back?" Guang Yu's closed eyes slowly fluttered open and he stared up at Jian Lei with his peach blossom eyes.

"Mhm.." Jian Lei reluctantly said, and lifted Guang Yu into a princess carry, causing his face to flush a beautiful red.

--------

Han Jian Lei laid Guang Yu in his bed in the shabby courtyard, placing a soft kiss on Guang Yu's head, he waited till Guang Yu closed his eyes before leaving.

"Young master!!" a trembling voice could be heard.

"Xiao Li'er?" Guang Yu opened his eyes only to see a watery eyed Xiao Li'er.

"I-I, this servant was wrong!" He knelt on the floor. "This servant shouldn't have left young master alone!"

"Xiao Li'er..." Guang Yu's voice soften at this cute being. "It's not your fault, see? Aren't I safe and healthy? Now come here..." Guang Yu opened his arms to Xiao Li'er who teared and pounced forward.

"Uwahhhh~ I'm so sorryyyy! I missed young master!" Xiao Li'er wept in Guang Yu's arms. He was really worried but he didn't dare to announce that young master was missing.

"Physician Kun didn't visit?" Guang Yu questioned.

"Er...this servant told Physician Kun to take a week's break.." Xiao Li'er bashfully said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"En. Good job.." Guang Yu gave him a smile, and rubbed his head.

"Ah! This servant remembers! Young master was invited to the emperor's banquet, however that was three days ago ah! The banquet is tomorrow!!" Xiao Li'er hopped out of the hug and jumped around in panic. He was so worried for young master he didn't get clothes ah!

Guang Yu picked up a brush and swiftly wrote something on a paper before passing it to Xiao Li'er, "Send this letter to General Han's estate."

"Ah? G-General Han?? The scary one?"

Guang Yu chuckled, "Yes that one."

"Y-Young master! You shouldn't contact him ah!"

"Did I mention that General Han was the one that saved me?" Guang Yu smiled behind his sleeve, looking like a teenager in love.

"Ehh!!! General Han saved you??"

-------

"How does this look?" Guang Yu happily twirled in his baby blue hanfu which looks stunning on him, the sash on the waist highlighted his dainty waist and his curvaceous figure.

"Young master is beautiful!" Xiao Li'er said proudly.

Guang Yu chuckled and walked out, into a carriage that the Fu manor had prepared.

"Hmmph! Older brother wearing like that, prepared to seduce eh?" Guang Yu's illegitimate younger brother sneered as he waved his fan.

"Don't older brother looks good?" said a younger brother from a different concubine, although his comment was innocent, his face showed a lecherous grin that made Guang Yu want to smack him.