The white lotus

'Xiao Yi, get me some birth pills.'

[O-On it!] (。ŏ﹏ŏ) 1314 was still embarrassed at what he just saw.

A pill appeared on Guang Yu's palm and he didn't hesitate to eat it. If he were to get pregnant, his body wouldn't be able to take it and he might die instead.

"Xiao Yu?" Han Jian Lei hugged Guang Yu from behind and touched his belly.

"I'm sorry." Guang Yu whispered sadly.

"Hm...Sorry for?" Han Jian Lei softly asked kissing Guang Yu's head.

"I can't give you a child..." Guang Yu miserably said, using his own hand to touch the belly that Jian Lei was touching.

"It's alright, your health comes first-" Jian Lei started but was cut off.

"I think you should find a wife that can serve you right, after all I can't be cured..." Guang Yu sadly said, tears filled his visions.

"I will only marry you Xiao Yu, I don't care if you can't give me a child, as long as you are safe and healthy thats all I need.." Jian Lei sweetly said, causing Guang Yu's heart to feel warm.

"En.." Guang Yu said and they shared a kiss again.

"I'll cure you." Han Jian Lei resolutely said.

'We all know that's impossible for this body...' Guang Yu bitterly thought.

-----------

Kun Mu Ming was there when Guang Yu and Jian Lei married and to say the least, his heart broke. But what could he do? He couldn't stop an imperial edict. He couldn't help his Yu.

He has heard that his Yu nearly drowned, nearly died, but he wasn't there, he couldn't help him. The one that saved him was none other than General Han himself ah!

'Maybe General Han is the one for Guang Yu after all...Yu does seem happy with him..' Kun Mu Ming thought depressed. He should have seen this coming, he had known for awhile that Guang Yu liked the general, but he thought it was only one sided and he had a chance. Who would have thought the general would reciprocate his feelings and they ended up getting married?

Kun Mu Ming sighed, Yu was already married, he had to move on either ways. But he knew he couldn't, Yu has already occupied all the space in his heart, he didn't have room for more.

All he could do now was probably support his Yu from the side, as long as his Yu didn't hate him everything was alright...

Speaking of supporting, he had to help his Yu get revenge, he had also heard it was the hateful quack doctor that pushed his Yu into the pond. Although he couldn't do much at least he could help his Yu.

The only thing he could do was to help with his Yu's health, it was best if his Yu lived for a long time.

-----------

"How do you want master to help you! You caused such a big ruckus at the palace! The palace at all places!" Elder Qin shouted a little enraged at his apprentice, looks obedient but cause so much trouble!

"Master help me!" Liang Lan who noticed that he was truly in hot water, needed to get out ah!

"This time master cannot save you from the emperor decree ah! Last time maser had already banned you from doing medicine, now the situation has become so big how to help?" Elder Qin slammed his cane on the floor.

" Master you must help disciple find justice! This disciple was played by the young master! This disciple didn't touch him at all!" Liang Lan knelt for the first time and bowed, he didn't want to die early again! He was a reincarnated person! He had a second chance in life! Why did god give him this second chance? Since he gave him a second chance, he, Liang Lan had to be successful in life!