The academy villain

By the time Zhao Long came back it was about 2 am in the morning. He had left to cool down before he could hurt Xia Yu anymore and drank a few bottles, making him a little tipsy. he opened the door only for pure darkness to greet him, not a shred of light in the room.

Zhao Long walked towards the master bed room where he expected Xia Yu to be in, lying on the bed and cocooned in his sleep. However he was greeted by an empty bed with simply no presence of anyone inside the room.

Suddenly turning sober, Zhao Long left the room in haste, frantically searching the hotel suite."Fuck." Zhao Long tousled his hair in rage. Rage at himself, he should have kept an eye on him, shouldn't have snapped at him. Even though he had some distaste for him, Xia Yu was in a fragile condition.

"Shit."

Zhao Long quickly snatched the room card and left the room, not noticing a pair of bright calculative eyes opening in the very bedroom that Zhao Long left. A tiny smirk on Xia Yu's face as he slept at his corner, 'Let him panic, it's retribution.'

[Eeeek!! Host is scaryyy!!! ]((유∀유|||)) 1314 stayed far away from his host, not willing to be a victim.

Zhao Long picked up his phone and dialed his gang, or his father's gang. "Find him for me! If none of you find him, don't bother sleeping tonight!!" Zhao Long roared into his phone as he too ran out of the hotel to find Xia Yu.

Xia Yu that was cuddling in his corner sneezed, "I must have caught a cold..."

It had been hours and Zhao Long was still searching, driving through the city and looking for him near the hotel alleyways, or parks. He even searched for him at places where he thought Xia Yu would go, only to be faced with disappointment. There was no new information of Xia Yu and Zhao Long sat on a bench and pondered.

'Xia Yu couldn't have left the city, he didn't have money to hail a cab, if he walked, he would have been found by now...that could only mean that he didn't leave in the first place!' Zhao Long came to that realisation and groaned, sudden fury taking over him.

That bitch dared trick him!

"Stand down." Zhao Long dialed his gang and said, his voice filled with unbridled anger and his members could only sigh in relief as they could finally take a break and sigh in pity for the person on the receiving end of their young master's anger.

Zhao Long hopped back into his sports car, speeding his way back to the hotel, by the time he had stormed back in, it was already 7 am in the morning. The idea that he had spent a futile 5 hours and less on Xia Yu made him angrier.

He slammed open the door to their bedroom and with the help of the sunlight streaming through the window, he could finally see the figure curling himself at a corner. One reason why Zhao Long couldn't see him last night was because of the absence of light, making Xia Yu blend into the darkness.

Xia Yu had long knew Zhao Long was on his way back with the help of his Xiao Yi and he had perfectly timed his reaction to Zhao Long's return.

Xia Yu flinched as he heard the door slam open following with hurried and heavy footsteps approaching him. Zhao Long wanted to shout and hurl insults at Xia Yu only to see him trembling in fear in which his eyes instinctively softened and he approached carefully. Getting a closer look, Zhao Long realised that the boy himself had dark eye circles, evident that Xia Yu too had got little to none sleep.

In fact, Xia Yu had plenty of sleep, he even napped on the bed to be honest, of course his dark eye bags was feigned with the power of none other than makeup. As to where he got it from? He got it from Xiao Yi of course! The currency being points. The only reason why he didn't go out to buy was because there was something known as, CCTV cameras. The moment he left the suite anyone would have known.

Which was also a reason that made Xia Yu guffaw at how idiotic Zhao Long was, he could have checked if Xia Yu had even left the room in the first place instead of jumping to conclusions.

'...Or maybe Zhao Long was simply worried for host, after all emotions override logical thinking.' 1314 nodded wisely, brushing his nonexistent beard.

[Anyways! Host has spent 200 points! You are left with 2330 points! ] 1314 chimed happily as it floated around in a dance of some sorts. ヽ( ★ω★)ノ

'That's right..' 1314 cooed creepily, 'Lose all those points...focus on me...' 1314 grinned maniacally.

"I believe you," Zhao Long started as he murmured out looking at Xia Yu, " I'm sorry for all the hurtful things I said, you don't deserve them. And even though I may not like you well now, I'll admit I have been a bastard and I'll take responsibility." Zhao Long said truthfully and kept his eye contact with Xia Yu.

"I-I don't k-know how I got here-" Xia Yu licked his cracked lips and hastily muttered out but was cut off.

"I know. I believe you." Zhao Long stared into those truthful eyes, finding no hint of lie in them. He could only resigned that he was plot against by others. "Go to sleep." Zhao Long murmured out as he brush the hair off Xia Yu's eyes.

Xia Yu closed his eyes his face relaxing as if a weight was finally off his chest. Zhao Long sighed before carrying the sleeping boy towards the bed and tucking him in the blankets. In actuality, Xia Yu relaxed from the soul swapping process, it seemed that it only occurred when he was with Han Jian Lei or Zhao Long, was there a special requirement? Or...were they the same person?

Zhao Long walked out the suite room towards the hallway as he made a call, unknowing of the pair of sharp cold eyes staring at his back. 'You have redeem a little.' Xia Yu grunted as he went back to 'sleep'. Xia Yu couldn't help the unsettling feeling in him as he stared at Zhao Long, there was something different and Xia Yu knew it.

"I want you to find out who drugged me and who brought Xia Yu into this mess, if you can't find the culprit, I want all of you out of the Golden Dragon's, after all the Golden Dragon has no need for incompetent people!" Zhao Long harshly barked and the receiver on the opposite end could only accept while holding in a mouthful of blood. Don't accept die ah! Accept still die ah! The man on the other line wanted to spurt out blood.

The next few days, Zhao Long had dutifully cared for Xia Yu, it wasn't first class care, but Zhao Long had brought him breakfast in bed and all those. Xia Yu was happy being indoors and Zhao Long didn't force him out either, for the first day, Xia Yu slept plenty only waking up in the afternoon. Afterwards, he was cautious against Zhao Long which was perfectly normal considering he was in front of his rapist.

(Rahzel: .-. That's normal? But meh, it's novel logic! Go with the flow people!!)

"I am bored." Xia Yu suddenly spoke, which made Zhao Long eyes widen in surprise. Firstly, Zhao Long wasn't expecting Xia Yu to say something unrelated to clearing his name and secondly, Zhao Long wasn't expecting Xia Yu to speak up on his boredom. He had been waiting for Xia Yu to speak up actually.

" What would you like to do?" Zhao Long said impassively, his dark eyes looking down at Xia Yu. Xia Yu no longer trembled around him, after all, Zhao Long was with him 24/7, and Zhao Long had put in the effort to make himself seem less despicable in Xia Yu's eyes.

"Read." Zhao Long simply stared at Xia Yu until he finally picked up his phone to make a call.

Less than half an hour later, the doorbell rang. Zhao Long went to open the door and came back with a box filled with books of different genre.

Meanwhile, Zhao Long's gang members who were forced to do odd jobs. 'What is wrong with their young master ah?'

Xia Yu looked like a child that was given candies as he reached out for the box of knowledge and randomly picked out one to read.

"..." Zhao Long stared at this person in front of him, in front of him was a different person all over. It was as if Xia Yu had forgotten his presence in the presence of books...

-----

Zhao Long's eyes narrowed as he heard the name he wasn't expecting to hear from his subordinate's mouth.

"Are you sure?"

"Y-Yes sir."

Zhao Long kept his phone and rubbed his face...