The white lotus

Guang Yu 'relapsed' at that moment, "..Ah Han..." He called out weakly and clutched his chest and reached out to Han Jian Lei who froze as his hand came onto contact with his stoic face.

Han Jian Lei's eyes widen at the familiar name, taking a closer look, he realised that the figure in his arms were really familiar.

"Master...what shall we do about.." One of the shadow guards hinted to Guang Yu who has his eyes shut with a pale face. Han Jian Lei lifted Guang Yu up as he realised how shallow his breathing was.

"We will bring him back."

"Master, I'll carry him." The shadow guard reached his hand out to retrieve him, however Han Jian Lei pulled Guang Yu closer and said two words, "No need."

At the area where Han Jian Lei's hand had contact with his skin, Guang Yu could feel a stir in his soul, he felt the invasion for a foreign soul power that was swapping his own soul with the foreign source. Although it seemed uncomfortable the whole process was actually relaxing thus Guang Yu succumbed to the feeling and went back playing the fainted lotus.

Meanwhile Han Jian Lei and his group hopped off using some sort of qing gong and quickly arrived at the Han estate.

Liang Lan who was just passing by, was met with bloodstained ground with decapitated heads on the floor. Despite being a doctor, Liang Lan was a doctor from the peaceful modern times he wasn't used to the gory bloodshed of headless bodies and a scream escaped his lips. In the previous plot he was silenced by Han Jian Lei and was brought to Han Jian Lei's household where he showcased his talent and treated all of them leaving a impression on Han Jian Lei. However, his spotlight was taken by none other than a white lotus named Fu Guang Yu.

"How is he?" Han Jian Lei starred daggers at the physician that was diagnosing the sickly beauty.

The physician fell to the ground with a plonk, his whole body was trembling from fear. "T-This lowly one fears he won't live past 30......currently this young master has relapsed..if this continues..this one fears..."

Han Jian Lei swept his sleeves and the tea pot on the table smashed beside the physician. The physician flinched and continued kowtowing.

[Being a physician is hard ah..] 1314 felt bad for these servant that had to suffer when their patient was sick. 囧

"Useless! Leave!!" The physician thought he heard magic words and as if he was injected with chicken blood, he dashed out immediately, his old body could keep up with the trained shadow guards.

Guang Yu's lips twitched a little. Luckily for him he wasn't caught by Han Jian Lei.

"Ugh..." A groan escaped Guang Yu's lips and Han Jian Lei immediately turned towards the body on the bed. Butterfly lashes fluttered slowly and pale lips parted for a moment, a pink tongue licked the chapped lips, causing it to turn a enticing red. Han Jian Lei's eyes turned dark for a moment before he sat on a chair beside the bed.

"Ah Han..?" Han Jian Lei's cold orbs met worried peach blossom ones.

"You are Fu Guang Yu?" Han Jian Lei's equally cold voice resonated in the room. Guang Yu trembled for a moment, "Y-Yes general Han...." His head lowered, unable to meet his face.

Guang Yu's eyes caught sight of a wet patch on the black robes. His eyes immediately panicked and he scrambled off only to fall, causing Han Jian Lei to immediately catch him with a grunt.

"Y-You're injured!" Guang Yu stuttered as his eyes filled with tears, his vision blurred and he choked out.  Guang Yu reached out to touch however the man himself pushed Guang Yu back on the bed, stepping away from Guang Yu with a cold grunt.