The academy villain

warning rape scene!

Li Xia Yu was the body Jing Yu was occupying. Li Xia Yu was the classic villain smitten with the male lead, and of course like all villains, he bullies the female lead and faces a terrible end. In this story, like all classic cliche plots, the male lead was the student council president and the female lead was the vice president that is also a freshman, and of course there was the second male lead who was the son of a gang leader.

Li Xia Yu and the female lead were both in freshman year while the male lead and second male lead were in their graduating years, a two year age gap. Ironically, the second male lead and male lead are best friends and they both fell for the same woman and aided her in taking her revenge on the already humiliated Li Xia Yu.

According to the plot, Li Xia Yu was currently half way through the plot, when his image in school was already ruined. Li Xia Yu was at the part when the female lead gave him a horrible end, destroying his virginity by drugging the second male lead, ruining his reputation and dragging his image down to the dirt. This was also a reason why Li Xia Yu lost his chance with the male lead, all because of the female lead's schemes.

[Host! I'll give you your mission later! 1314 shall go offline! ] 1314 blushed, running away and going offline, he was too pure to see it live! (*/∇\*)

"Let go!" Xia Yu was seriously struggling against the man who pinned him down. This body was a virgin and no way was he willing to lose his virginity so early in the plot, especially not right after he came into this world.

His eyes suddenly widened as he felt the same foreign soul exchanging their soul force

Xia Yu's glaring eyes met with a pair of obsidian pair of sharp eyes that glance back at him, when Xia Yu took a closer look, he could see the cloudiness of the eyes, which Xia Yu could tell that the man was drugged.

Even though Xia Yu tried to struggle, his efforts was futile as the man's strong muscled arms held his fragile body down, simply not allowing him to escape. The man was handsome Xia Yu would admit, his body was tanned with tattoos on his chest, which made Xia Yu shiver when the man ran his fingers down Xia Yu's chest.

"S-Stop! What are you doing?!" Xia Yu resorted to pleading, cursing as his words didn't get through the thoroughly drugged man.

The man's eyes lost it's sharpness as time went on, Xia Yu struggled harder to the point where both his wrist had long turn purple from being held tightly. Xia Yu had closed his legs together in hopes of preventing things from happening, but the man forcefully parted Xia Yu's legs using his knee.

'I swear Xiao Yi, the moment I see you, I am going to murder you.' Xia Yu gritted out as he was about to scream bloody murder. He wasn't expecting himself to get raped as soon as he was transferred.

Xia Yu eyes widened as he screamed bloody murder, that bastard had just entered him without preparation! Tears gathered in his eyes as he felt his virgin hold being forcefully entered, "fuck, fuck, fuck!" Xia Yu cried out as he bit harshly on his lips.

Never had he felt so much pain in his life, in his last life, even Han Jian Lei wasn't as cruel, Han Jian Lei was the opposite, he cared and pampered Guang Yu.

Xia Yu cried out as he was brutally invaded by the man's dick, the man not stopping till he was fully sheathed. Xia Yu could feel the raw pain and blood in his ass as the man didn't give a damn and pleasured himself.

"You bastard! Don't put it in!"

Xia Yu repeatedly cursed this man as he was forced to obliged, being moved in different position, mostly with his face pressed on the sheet, his tears staining the sheet. His hands clenched at the sheets painfully and Xia Yu was thrusted from behind roughly. There was no passion or love, simply roughed sex or rather rape.