The white lotus

"Wishing the emperor long life!" Liang Lan and Elder Qin greeted simultaneously, the emperor's brows furrowed in displeasure as he heard the slight contempt in Elder Qin's voice.

The eunuch that brought them in has long disappeared in a flash, and Guang Yu who had paid attention to him as soon as he entered couldn't help but feel awed.

'Are they ninjas? Do eunuchs' get trained as ninjas? How do they disappear?'

Han Jian Lei used his fingers and forcefully pinched Guang Yu's chin, causing tear to fill those large eyes, "Ow...What was that for?" Guang Yu pouted pitifully as he complained.

"No climbing over the wall." Han Jian Lei said fiercely, his eyes boring into Guang Yu's own.

" And if I decide to?" Guang Yu cheekily asked.

Han Jian Lei's eyes flashed, "Then I'll just have to move the wall further away from you."

Guang Yu's cheeks flushed a red as a small smile rose on his lips. Meanwhile, Tian Mu An was on the verge of gagging, there was no one to share the dog food with and he was drowning in the whole lot of it. #Singlelife

[QAQ #Singlelife. ] 1314 cried along side Tian Mu An as they suffered together, but of course, Tian Mu An didn't know he had a buddy to share his dog food with.

"You!" Liang Lan rudely shouted to Liang Lan as he rose from his bowing position, while looking up, he had caught sight of the person he wanted to see least and wanted to take revenge on most. Of course in a moment of muddledness , he had accidentally went out of place, forgetting about the setting he was in.

Before Elder Qin could protect his disciple, the emperor intervened. "Did I allow you to rise?" His voice was laced with displeasure and a heavy pressure pressed down on Liang Lan and Elder Qin.

Elder Qin paled and glared at his disciple, sometimes his disciple can be so stupid!

(Rahzel: Pretty sure its all the time O(≧∇≦)O)

"Your majesty, I'm sure Xiao Lan didn't mean to be rude, right?" Elder Qin smiled gently with an amiable face.

"O-Of course your majesty! I didn't mean to act out of place! I simply saw someone who made me suffer great injustice.." Liang Lan said pleadingly, his meekness makes him seem all the more appealing.

Han Jian Lei felt more irritated, did they think his Yu was so easy to be bullied? They simply don't put him, Han Jian Lei in their eyes ah! Han Jian Lei released his own pressure, twice as strong as compared with the emperor, not to mention, his aura holds the bloodthirstiness of soldiers and bloodlust.

Liang Lan shivered as his legs felt like they were about to collapse on him.

If Liang Lan was feeling this way, Elder Qin who was old wasn't fairing that well too. Elder Qin's knees wobbled as he nearly fell to the floor, kneeling. But of course his pride didn't allow him to collapse.

"Rise." The emperor demanded, twice as condescending as Elder Qin could be, inwardly though, the emperor was snickering to himself. What can we say? No one knew that the emperor was childish at heart, he really enjoyed playing with his people, especially his ministers.

Guang Yu simply smiled as he stood there acting like a wall flower, as if none of this had to do with him.

"Someone come! Bring out Physician Liang's charges!" The emperor suddenly shouted with a wave of his golden sleeve and disrupted the awkward silence. As soon as Liang Lan heard the word charges, his face paled, he clearly hasn't defended himself yet so why was there charges pressed against him? This was simply outrageous!