The white lotus

"I don't hate you..." Guang Yu muttered as he snuggled into Han Jian Lei's embrace.

"What?" Han Jian Lei's voice which was filled with disbelief came out as a whisper. "Can you say that again Xiao Yu.." Han Jian Lei whispered into Guang Yu's ears, making him shiver.

"I-I..." Guang Yu pursed his lips, suddenly feeling abashed. His whole face was engulfed with a flaming red.

"Xiao Yu." Han Jian Lei grunted.

"don't hate..." Guang Yu's voice came out meekly, using his large peach blossom eyes to stare at Han Jian Lei.

"Say it again.." Han Jian Lei closed his eyes, his face pleased.

"Y-You! You're playing me!" Guang Yu pouted, looking aggrieved as he turned his head.

"So cute.." Han Jian Lei kissed Guang Yu's forehead, "Why are you so cute?"

"Ah Han! I'm not cute!" Guang Yu stared at Han Jian Lei before he covered his mouth, as if he said something wrong. "Ah..."

"Call me Ah Han..." Han Jian Lei whispered after looking at Guang Yu's reaction. "I'm sorry I didn't visit you before...I'm sorry.." Han Jian Lei said defeated. He was disappointed in himself.

They were engaged. But he didn't fulfill his role as a husband. He didn't visit his wife, not even when his wife was bedridden.

"Xiao Yu, I'll find someone to cure you." Han Jian Lei said resolutely.

[Wow host! You already got him in the palm of your hand!] 1314 suddenly shouted causing Guanag Yu to jolt and Han Jian Lei to stare at him worriedly.

'Where did you go?' Guang Yu said a little bit suspicious at his disappearance.

[Ah..I went offline (◉ω◉), I decided to give you some alone time with male lead! ] In all actuality.....

'Too much dog food!' (ノಠ益ಠ)

"You can't cure me." Guang Yu said a little disappointed but he quickly flashed a smile towards Han Jian Lei, "It's fine, the time I have is limited, I may have till tomorrow, a month or a year."

"You won't die, I'll cure you. I'll make sure of it." Han Jian Lei hugged him tighter and snuggled into Guang Yu's neck, not trusting his face to give a smile.

Guang Yu raised a dainty hand and stroke Han Jian Lei's hair, "If even the godly doctor can't save me, no one will." Guang Yu whispered.

Han Jian Lei didn't want to believe in the harsh reality, he snuggled into the warm embrace.

' Why did the gods had to bless his Xiao Yu with a dysfunctional body? Out of all the people out there, why Xiao Yu?' A tear slipped and Guang Yu who didn't know simply smiled and hugged him.

凸-_-凸 'DOG FOOD!DOG FOOD! TOO MUCH DOG FOOD!' 1314 really wanted to hide, but he had to watch. Even though 1314 didn't mind some romance, this fluff was too much! Wait till he find a partner!

--------

Kun Mu Ming was attending the annual physician's meet, one that occurs once a year, where new physicians or anyone with the ability to treat people can share their knowledge and skills. It was an important day since physicians can increase their fame through this event.

Clearly Liang Lan was attending. Liang Lan was still a protagonist, he had his halo shining bright.

"You are the godly doctor?" A voice, gentle as spring filled Kun Mu Ming's ears.

Kun Mu Ming turned towards the pleasing voice, only to see delicate beauty in blue robes, his cinnabar mark was proudly shown in the middle of his forehead. The bright red contrasted the pale skin of the ger, his whole aura attracting people as he pass.