The white lotus

"Physician Kun..." Xiao Li'er called out under his breath, purposely making it so that his voice couldn't be heard.

"Xiao Li'er?" Kun Mu Ming stared at surprise at his Yu's servant who had chased after him. 'Did something happen? But Yu hasn't relapsed in awhile, and he just left..'

"Can we talk privately?" Xiao Li'er said with all seriousness and Kun Mu Ming had a feeling it had something to do with Guang Yu.

Kun Mu Ming nodded his head and proceed to walk towards an alley.

"You can speak now."

" Young master was diagnosed by a quack doctor and he lost a large sum, even his mother's hairpin... You need to get justice for young master ah!"

1314 that was watching this scene [.....] 'seriously. Host is too manipulative and cunning....... #requesttohaveaquickfixonthisprotagonist!!!'

"Who was it?" Kun Mu Ming thought a little angered at the fact that Guang Yu had been scammed from, especially from a quack doctor, there was him the godly doctor, why would his Yu need treatment from other doctor when he had him?

"A physician with the surname Liang!" Xiao Li'er said furiously, he would remember that name, the same one that had cheated them!

"Thank you for this information Xiao Li." Kun Mu Ming took out a silver ingot and handed it to Xiao Li'er, however Xiao Li'er rejected the small token, " Master said money can only be made by oneself, or shared between married couples..."

Kun Mu Ming heard the last part and relaxed for a moment. Did this mean that Yu was hinting to him? (゜-゜)

(Rahzel: Bruh u overthink too much..)

"Alright, take good care of your young master.." Kun Mu Ming said absentmindedly.

"Yes!" Xiao Li'er nodded harshly.

-------

[Host! The male lead and protagonist has finally met!] 1314 suddenly shouted into Guang Yu's brains.

Guang Yu jolted from his spot. 'What?! Xiao Yi you idiot! You should have told me!'

[Even if I told you host, you cannot prevent the meeting of the protagonists....] 1314 ssaid in a defeated tone.

Guang Yu took a deep breath, calming himself down. 'Are they together now?'

[No, they parted ways after a cold meeting, the next meeting will be soon. Host please be prepared...apparently...the male lead and the crown prince are going to the brothel?!?!! ] ( ⊙‿⊙)

Guang Yu eyes brighten in interest. 'Oh? This wasn't in the plot...'

Standing in ravishing pink, Guang Yu loitered the city district with Xiao Li'er, making sure to lose Xiao Li'er in the crowd. On his face once again was a veil, which still could not cover the aura that Guang Yu exudes.

"Tian Mu An. Where do you think you're taking me?" Han Jian Lei coldly asked, as he was pulled along by none other than the crown prince himself.

"To a new tea pavilion ah!" The crown prince cheekily said, however what he meant was the brothel instead of the tea pavilion. His best friend needed a wife, and he needed some one to release those pent up frustrations in his sexually frustrated body. Never once has Tian Mu An seen a partner in his 'friend's' life, thus, being kind he decided to bring him there himself to gain experience. And although he would definitely be angry, it was after all, for his own good. =v=

Han Jian Lei looked suspiciously at Tian Mu An, it was only until they reached a infamous red gate did Han Jian Lei sent a death glare to Tian Mu An's direction.