Arc 2:The academy villain

[Congratulation host! You have successfully completed your first world!] 1314 chimed as he floated around his host body in their empty apartment.

"Mhm." Jing Yu casually said, he had quite missed the Han Jian Lei from his previous world, it wasn't love but Jing Yu did appreciate him.

[Host, would you like to receive your mission report and starter's pack?]

"Alright." Jing Yu's eyes was filled with curiosity as he heard beginner's pack, apparently he would only get it if he had completed his first world, which he did.

[Firstly the mission report!]

Mission-

Leave the right prime minister estate! 500 points! (completed!)

Live till 30! 400 points! (completed!)

Side mission-

Destroy at least 3 encounters of Liang Lan and Han Jian Lei! 300 points! (completed!)

Hidden mission~

Marry Han Jian Lei! 400 points! (completed!)

[Next the starter's pack!] 1314 said slightly excited, he too had no idea what a beginner's pack was, his host was the only special one that has it.

-1000 points

- 1 talent point

-lucky draw points ticket

"What's a talent point?" Jing Yu asked as he looked at the hologram in front of him.

[Well host, a talent point is a point allocated to certain skills that host will need! For every successful world, host will receive one talent point! That shows how rare it is! And compared to other hosts, Host has one extra talent point then them!] 1314 boasted the efficiency of the talent point while Jing Yu snorted.

"Doesn't that just mean that hosts as incapability of learning? If they studied it long enough they would have gotten the hang of things." Guang Yu said in disdain. (ーー;)

[That's where you're wrong host, ] 1314 said albeit smugly ヽ(^o^)丿, [With talent point, host can immediately get the skill, however to master skills, more than one talent point has to be put in.]

"Hmm..I guess it's alright." Jing Yu said half-heartedly.

[Host currently has 2600 points, would host like to use your lucky draw ticket and your talent points?]

"Sure."

[Initiating lucky draw...] 1314 said as a hologram appeared in front of Jing Yu. It was a round wheel with indicators like 10 points, 100 points, 500 points and 1000 points. There was also one slot which was coloured in gold, it was jackpot. Jackpot included 5000 points, which was nearly 5 world worth of points.

[Host please spin the wheel.]

Jing Yu held no excitement as he spun the wheel with a deadpanned face. Like in all lucky draws, normally the lowest points would be side by side with jackpot and the lower points would be next to higher points, and of course, the ratio of lower points to higher points was definitely more.

[Let me remind host, please don't be upset if you get the lowest points, after it is host's first time with lucky draw, normally it would take other hosts at least 1000 times of lucky draw before they ever hit 500 points, In which only a rare few would get jackpot.] 1314 snubbed, trying to comfort his host.

'So what if you get a lucky draw ticket before the other hosts? It doesn't mean that you can get a lot of points!' 1314 said in slight disdain, his host was really to successful! It was time to face defeat! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ