The white lotus

A series of coughs occupied the deafening silence, "Ughh.." Guang Yu groaned and spat out more water.

Jian Lei immediately looked up and crawled his way towards Guang Yu, bringing him into his embrace and patting his back, causing him to cough up all the water he had inhaled. Guang Yu's nose had long turned red from the water clogging his nose.

"Yu...Xiao Yu.." Jian Lei hugged him, not caring that they were both wet and cold.

"Someone bring some blankets!" The emperor's voice was heard and everyone prepared to bow only to be excused.

(Rahzel: Why would they bow when there was people dying =.=)

Han Jian Lei used a blanket to wrap around both of them, constantly rubbing Guang Yu's arm to generate heat.

" The banquet shall end here! Zhen requests all guest to return to their respective homes!" The emperor shouted and although some wanted to stay, they were escorted to the exit. Liang Lan who was dazed was dragged off by a pissed Elder Qin.

"Thank to the emperor!" Jian Lei saluted in gratitude and the emperor simply nodded, "You can rest in the palace till he wakes."

Jian Lei carried Guang Yu into the courtyard they were assigned to, Jian Lei dutifully cleaned Guang Yu with a warm cloth to prevent him from falling sick, only after he placed Guang Yu in bed did he then took a shower himself.

The next morning, Guang Yu groggily awoke, causing Jian Lei who was paying attention to Guang Yu the whole time to jolt, "Xiao Yu.." He whispered, and Guang yu's eyelashes fluttered open and close.

"Xiao Yu?" Jian Lei softly called out, afraid he would scare Guang Yu.

"Ah Han.." Guang Yu rasped out, his throat dry and pain. Jian Lei who had a cup of water prepared helped Guang Yu drink from the cup.

"W-What happened?" Guang Yu said in confusion, Jian Lei sighed and said, "Nothing, rest well...the emperor has agreed to move our marriage forward." Jian Lei smiled softly at that and Guang Yu smiled along, the rays streaming through the windows highlighting his serene expression. Jian Lei gulped and moved closer, pressing his lips to Guang Yu's own, prying his lips with his tongue and intertwining both their tongues.

"Mhn.." Guang Yu groaned but didn't resist. Jian Lei pulled away and hugged him close, " As soon as you get better, let's get married.."

"Alright.."

---------

Guang Yu was wearing all red, he was wearing a red veil, this time it covered the top instead of the bottom, on his head was a golden headset, with pins all over his hair.

He was in the marriage sedan which was approaching Jian Lei's estate, he waited for Jian Lei to kick the sedan before he could get down the carriage and start the ceremony.

After getting down, Guang Yu's hands was tied together with Jian Lei's hands by a red sash.

"Bow to parents!" They bowed to the prime minister who had a very black face.

"Bow to heaven!" The bowed towards the sky.

"Bow to each other!" They turned towards each other and bowed, both showing a gentle smile.

---------

Jian Lei carried Guang Yu in their room, quickly taking off the head ornaments on Guang Yu's head, he slowly lifted the red veil and took a second to admire Guang Yu.

"Beautiful.." He whispered and Guang Yu blushed, Jian Lei cupped Guang Yu's face and they both pulled close, pressing their lips together. Jian Lei probed the insides of Guang Yu's mouth, sucking hastily on his tongue, eliciting a lewd moan from Guang Yu.