fourteen and a half.

but first, housekeeping!
okay, so, hello! these are just a few things y'all ought to know before I carry on
- the character of Mel/Melody has been changed to Vi/Violet (I'll be going through the chapters and changing the name)
- thank you so much for all of the support on this story! it's so fun to write & I love doing daily updates (which will continue for as long as they can :) )
- check out my new story, The Well! it's another trixya fic where the two girls meet at a group therapy session. it'll be very different from this one, so please check it out!

•••

Judy's never thought to watch the clock

"Thank you so much for coming," Katya said as she stopped the car in front of Trixie's house.

"I'm really glad I came." Trixie was elated and still had butterflies in her stomach from that morning.

Katya squeezedTrixie's hand and both of them smiled, Trixie unable to meet Katya's eyes. "What're you up to today, princess?" Katya asked.

"Nothing," Trixie said. "I think I'm gonna come out to my mom."

Katya looked at the pretty girl seriously. "Please be careful," she warned. "Let me know how it goes. Feel free to call me, I'll answer," she was rambling until she felt Trixie's soft hand on her cheek.

"I'll call you as soon as it's over," she said, leaning closer to Katya so their lips were nearly touching. Katya slowly closed her eyes and closed the gap between them, sharing a deep kiss for a few moments.

"Please," Trixie said as she pulled away. "Don't tell anyone, not yet."

"Of course not, not until you want me to," Katya said. She watched as Trixie climbed out of the car and opened her front door. The cute girl turned around and waved at Katya, who smiled brightly, waved back, and drove back to her house. How did I get so lucky?