Blush

A/N Hey guys its me Bella! This is my first story and I hope you enjoy! I'll try to update frequently.

Daring POV

I saw Rosabella leaving the castleteria in a hurry. I made up an excuse to go after her, because I wanted to talk about the whole Epic Winter thing, I wanted to see if she felt anything for me or if the romance was all in my head. I turned to Apple and asked if I could leave. She nodded and resumed her conversation with Briar and Blondie. I followed Rosabella through the main hall into the library. She was reaching for a book in a high shelf, and couldn't reach it. I was amused how she was jumping up and down missing it ever so slightly. I finally approached her and picked up the book. She turned around to face me, and suddenly my heart began to race. I stuttered, " Hhhere y-you go Rosabella." Why was I stuttering so much? I handed the book to her after embarrassing myself. She knew I wasn't the smartest before, but now she probably thinks I'm an idiot for failing to speak English.

She smiled and said, " Thank you Daring. My hero." I couldn't help but blush when she called me that. While transferring the books to her, our hands touched which sent a tingling sensation all throughout my body. I had never felt that way before. It made my knees a bit wobbly. She said, " oops sorry", and started fiddling with her gorgeous brown long hair. I blushed an even darker shade of red and managed to say, " no problem" without stuttering. I was about to talk about the Epic Winter fiasco until the bell rang. I reached out my arm and asked, " walk you to class?"

She smiled faintly but then said, "I don't think that's a good idea?" My heart sank. " Why not?" I asked. She then said, " There are many rumors right now that we are a thing which aren't true obviously. We would only be feeding them, and I don't want to make your girlfriend upset.."

" She's not my girlfriend" I interrupted abruptly. Rosabella then stepped closer to me making my heart rate increase even more. I studied her red, plump lips as she approached. They were all I could think about lately. She then whispered in my ear, " Say that to the lipstick mark on your cheek." I gulped, unsure of what to say. She then stepped back and waved goodbye, heading straight for class.

A/N Please Comment below if you like Dapple or Darabella better!