Jealousy

Daring POV

Today classes are back, and the monsters went home. I can't stop thinking about what I had told Rosabella at our picnic two days ago. She didn't answer me, making my head swarm with questions. Does she like me? If not, that how can I make that happen? I reach Crownculus class, and sit next to Dexter. He usually knows the answers and helps me out. I glanced at the teacher and realized that the White Queen wasn't teaching us today. A name was written on the chalkboard and it said Lady Bonfamille. She had dark red hair and piercing green eyes. She made eye contact with me and bit her lip. Was she flirting with me? A teacher? After a few seconds people started to notice the way she was looking at me so she said, " Hi everyone I'm Lady Bonfamille and I will be substituting for the White Queen."

Hunter, and a few others cheered because the White Queen wasn't here. A few people whistle at her because she wasn't the worst to look at. Throughout the lesson, I could barely focus because she kept smirking at me. When class was over and everyone started to shuffle out she tapped me on the shoulder and asked, " Can I talk to you for a bit?" Her eyelashes were fluttering.

"Sure." She patted a chair she wanted me to sit at and I took it. She then started stroking my shoulders which made me uncomfortable.

" Is this healthy behavior for a teacher?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

" I'm not really a teacher. I just needed a little extra cash, and I won't tell if you don't", she said as she winked. It made me squirm and sick.

" No thanks", I said as I got up out of the chair and ran off to my locker. I was about to reach my locker until I noticed a certain beauty that I have been dying to talk to. My palms get sweaty as I approach her and lean against the locker next to her.

" Hey. I haven't seen you in awhile. Want to get something to eat?" She rolled her eyes at me, making me shocked. Why is she mad at me?

I question, " Did I do something wrong?" She rolls her eyes again at me which was now making me annoyed.

" Daring, just a few days ago you said you loved me and now I see you flirting with a teacher. I know you are a player, but i thought something changed in you after Epic Winter. I guess I was wrong." I felt something in my stomach and heart drop.

" I wasn't flirting with her, she was flirting with me. I also turned her down because all I can think about is you." She rolled her eyes at me for the third time which really stung.

" I almost believe you." She sashayed out of the halls, not looking back once. 

Rosabella POV

How could I be so foolish? How could I ever thought that Daring actually liked me and only me. How was I different from Apple, Duchess, Lizzie, and countless others? I ran into my dorm room, and started to cry in my bed. A few minutes passed, until the dorm opened with Raven and Darling filing in. They looked at me and saw my tears that were still spilling from my eyes. Raven asked, " Oh my fairy godmother. What happened to you?"

Darling took one glance at me and already knew what happened. She knows me so well. She says, " I'm going to kill him."

A confused Raven asked, " Kill who?"

I choked out through sobs and said, " Daring.." I told them about seeing him in the classroom with the pretty teacher. How she touched him, and was clearly flirting with him. I also told them about running away to my locker mortified so i didn't have to see the rest of the scene. Raven then suggested a movie marathon to cheer me up, and I love the idea. We all snuggle into my bed and i start to play Mulan from my Mirror Pad. 

AN: I'm doubling up on chapters today! Sorry once again for being gone for a few weeks. Love you guys! Please comment below and pitch ideas and suggestions. It would be really helpful and I want to know what you guys enjoy reading!