Epilogue

Rosabella POV

Today is the day we are graduating! Everything is set and people are really excited to start living out their rewritten destinies. Briar Beauty is going to be a travel agent, Raven Queen is going to be the first good queen at her kingdom, and Darling is the official White Knight of Wonderland!

Before graduation, Ashlyn, Poppy, Darling, Raven, Maddie, and Nina Thumbell all went out of the Mad Hatter's Tea shop, going through our year books.

"I can't believe that I actually survived that ice-skating incident", Poppy said. We all started laughing, and our food was brought to us.

" I can't believe this is the last time I'm eating here after school. I'm going to miss this place so much", Ashlyn said.

"Look at the bright side! We no longer have to be constantly bothered by Headmaster Grimm who is trying to brainwash us with this destiny nonsense", said Raven. The rest of dinner went by smoothly as we reminisced about old times.

Daring POV

I am so ready to graduate! My coronation is in two months and I'm thinking about proposing to Rosabella. The two years I've been with her have been the best years of my life. I wouldn't want to rule with anyone else.

I got the idea about proposing when I saw the perfect ring for her at a jewelry shop in Bookend. It was a gold ring with white diamonds. The main diamond was in the shape of a rose. I told Darling about the idea and she was ecstatic.

After we flip the hats into the air, I'll pop the question. I hope she says yes!

*10 years later *

Third Person POV

Rosabella of course got married to Daring. They had three children : Darrin, Adrien, and Paisley. Paisley and Adrien are twins. Darrin looks like a replica of his father, while Paisley and Adrien share similarities with their mother. They are all friends with Darling's two kids : Lucas and Lily, who look like their father, Chase Redford. Dexter married Raven two years ago, and have not have children yet, but they are expecting a baby girl soon.

The End

AN: Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading my story through! If you want a story about their kids, please comment below! Please follow me and check out some stories I'm going to publish. Love you all and have an amazing day <3!