Flustered

A/N: Hi guys ! I'm so sorry for not updating but I have been really busy with school. I'm also sorry that this chapter is so short but enjoy. I didn't proofread this btw. 

Daring POV

I barely got any sleep from thinking about what happened yesterday. Or what didn't happen in fact. I leaned in for a kiss, and she rejected me! That's never happened to me before. Girls usually would just fall at my feet, but not her. She was different which is so attractive. I regret telling her that I loved her, because now she probably hates me. What was I thinking? Anyways, I went down for breakfast without combing my hair, and without changing out of sweatpants. As I walked into the castleteria, I heard gasps. Everyone was staring at me! It was probably based upon what I was wearing. I sat down next to Apple and she said, " Daring did you look at yourself in the mirror today?"I tried not to roll my eyes, but I didn't work.

" Mirrors aren't the only thing I look at you know", I replied abruptly.

" Watch your tone Charming", she said coldly. I then left, running straight for the gym.I need to work out all my anger, so I wouldn't hit Apple just there. I was running through the hall as fast as I could, until I hit something. It wasn't just something. It was someone. None other than Rosabella! Just my luck! I was on top of her, our lips only inches apart. I stared into her beautiful brown eyes which made me swoon. I wanted to kiss her, and her to kiss me back, but I knew that it wouldn't happen. She made it very clear she never wanted anything to happen yesterday. There was an awkward silence until she said, " I can't get up.." I can't believe that I was still on top of her!

" I'm so sorry", I said as I began lifting myself off of her. I then extended my hand to help her get up and she took it. It was easy to lift her up because she didn't weigh much. Once she got up, she dusted off her dress and walked away not looking back. I sighed. Why was I such a klutz around her? Why was I always tongue tied?

Rosabella POV

This morning I was already in a bad mood because of yesterday, but seeing Daring today just put me over the edge! We bumped into each other which made me really flustered. Our faces were so close together which tempted me to kiss him. Thinking about that experience made me even madder ! Why did he have to have a girlfriend and why was he so irresistible? When I got to breakfast everyone stared at me. It was probably for my face being red. Raven said, " why are you always so flustered in the morning?" Everyone laughed including me. While eating, Raven kept going on about how her and Dexter were inseparable. It made me jealous, not of her with Dexter, but how I didn't have that with Daring. I want to be that way with him so badly, but I don't know where to start.