Surprise

Daring POV

A whole week has gone by, and Rosabella hasn't spoke to me once. She won't even make eye contact with me. Whenever I enter a room, she leaves. She hates me. I decided enough is enough so I went to Darling's dorm. I knocked on the door and she answered with a raised eyebrow.

" Daring what do you want?" She asked with an annoyed expression on her face. I pushed my way inside her dorm and said,"Rosabella won't talk to me and it's making me crazy! She has to know that I would never flirt with anyone else with her and I do love her. I've always loved her and I will never love anyone else-"

Before I could rant anymore she interrupted by saying, " Okay Daring calm down! You have to do something really special for her, so she knows that you only have eyes for her."

" And what should that special thing be?"

" I don't know all the answers Daring! Now get out of my dorm I have company."

" Company with who?" If it was a guy I was going to strangle him. No one should be near my sister! She rolled her yes at me, pushed me outside the door, and slammed it. It was definitely a guy but i don't have time to think about that right now. I started pacing in the halls when I saw Cupid talking to Dexter. Cupid is the granddaughter of Aphrodite, the goddess of love herself. Cupid has to have an idea for me!

I tapped her on the shoulder and said, " May I have a word with you." She nodded and I followed her into her office. As I sat down she said, " So this is about Rosabella I presume?" Am I that obvious when it comes around her?

She saw the expression o my face and said, " I'm all about love you know!" After that I told her about the situation I'm in and what Darling told me to do. She then said, " The present should come from the heart. It has to be something that shows her that you listen to her and notice her. It has to be something she cares deeply about." As she said that the perfect idea came into my head! I have to get to work. 

Rosabella POV

It was grimnastics and I was jogging with Cedar Wood. Cerise ditched us a while ago to show everyone in the school how fast she was. Her coming out to the school was so good. Barely anyone judged her for who she was. The only people I saw who did was Apple and Faybelle. Cerise seemed happier which made me happy. As I was trapped in my thoughts, I felt a strong hand grab my waist, and strap me to their chest. I almost screamed until, they put their hand over my mouth and whispered in my ear, " I have a surprise for you." That deep yet calming voice was easily recognized. It was Daring. My heart almost stopped, I tried to speak, but his hands still covered my mouth. He then slipped a blindfold over my face, and picked me up.

When his hand was removed from my mouth, I shouted, " DARING PUT ME DOWN NOW!" He ignored me and kept walking. After a couple of minutes, he put me back on the ground and said,

" Ok you can take the blindfold off." I was about to shout at him again, until I opened my eyes to the most beautiful sight.

" Are you surprised?" I tried to open my mouth, but no words could come out. I finally managed to say, "I love it!"

AN: Sorry haha I know I'm evil for leaving you with a cliffhanger! Can you guess what the surprise is ? Please comment below! BTW, I think I'm going to update very Saturday from now on! If I have more free time I'll maybe even update 2-3 times a week! Love you guys and we are almost at 500 views!