Together

Rosabella POV

Books in neatly organized shelves surrounded me. A white marble grand staircase was placed in the center of the beautiful building. There was a couch at the top of the stairs in front of a glass wall that ran all the way from the floor to the ceiling. The view of bookend was breathtaking. I was gawking at the most beautiful building I've ever seen my life until Daring said, " It's yours."

" What?" There is no way I heard him correctly. Who would want to give up this library?

" I mean I got it for you." He chuckled.

" Why are you just giving this to me?"

" Because you're dad gave a library to your mom, and if I want to be half the beast he was, I need to show you that I do care for you. I love you Rosabella." Was he messing with me? When I look into his eyes I only see sincerity but he is a good actor. He was the star of every school play.

I inquired, " What about the teacher?"

" I told her I wasn't interested because I only have eyes for you please believe me!"

" Okay well what about Apple?"

" I'm standing up to her and I'm telling her I don't want to be with her anymore." I raised an eyebrow at him but his determination did not falter. He started to move, and with three easy strides he was about an inch away from me. My heart stopped and I could think clearly.

" Please give me a chance and do me the pleasure of being my girlfriend", he said as he took my hand and kissed it softly. One thing was for sure. He sure is charming! How could I say no to his beautiful surprise?

I wrapped my arms around him and whispered, " I'd be honored, and I love you too." 

Daring POV

Am I dreaming or did Rosabella Beauty just agree to be my girlfriend? I'm so excited! I picked her up and spun her around. When I finally placed her down, she kissed me on the cheek making me blush instantly. I think this is the best day ever.

AN: Hi guys thank you so much for reading my story! Did you think the surprise was cute? Please comment! There will be an epilogue, but after that, this amazing story is done. I love you all so much and please follow me. I have other works into motion that i will soon publish. They are not ever after high stories though. One book is going to be a Percabeth ( Percy Jackson) Oneshot book, and the other is going to be my own original story idea. Please vote on all the chapters! The ever after high gang must stay alive!