What a Mess

Daring POV

Today I was called into Head Master Grim's office. I wondered what It could be about? It was probably about that prank Hunter and I pulled on Humphrey yesterday. It was epic! We made him a note that was 'from Apple', and then told him to meet her at this random place. It turns out it was a swamp, so when he came back to school he was all disgusting. When Apple saw him, he screamed! Ahh it was funny. Anyways, when I reached his office I saw Rosabella in the chair across from him. Headmaster Grimm said, " Have a seat Daring." I took my seat and tried to ignore Rosabella in the seat next to me.

I then said, " What is this about?", in a sort of rude tone.

He replied, " It's about your grades. Well you specifically failing Magicology, Geografairy, and Crownculous. This is unacceptable! You need to pass all your classes in order to play Bookball!"

I rolled my eyes and said, " what does this have to do with her?" I glanced at Rosabella. He sighed and said, " She is one of our best students. I've asked her to tutor you and she has agreed." I turned to her and my heart almost melted. She smiled at me in such a kind way. Oh wait no Apple! How can I avoid Rosabella if she is my tutor?

I then said, " Headmaster, we don't need to waste her time..." Before I could say anything he interrupted me and said, " DARING I DON'T NEED YOU ARGUING WITH ME TODAY! NOW GET OUT OF MY OFFICE!" As Rosabella and I headed for the door he continued with, " And Rosabella?" She turned around. " Good luck with that one. He's a troublemaker."

She giggled, which was the cutest sound I've ever heard and said, " I won't let you down sir." 

Rosabella POV

I told Daring to meet me at six, in my dorm, today for a studying session. I sprinted to my dorm as fast as I could and decided that today was the day, i was going to clean my dorm. I started laying out trash bags, and got the vacuum ready. Darling came in and said, " Wow are you actually cleaning?" I rolled my eyes at her. She always got mad at me for my messy side of the dorm. Darling is a complete neat freak though! She gets mad, if her pillows aren't placed in the perfect angles. Honestly I don't even think I'm that much of a messy person.

I then said, " I clean sometimes."

She rolled her eyes and said, " No you don't. What's the special occasion?"

I twiddled with my fingers and said, " I'm just studying in here later with.. Daring." She looked at me up and down and squinted. She then yelled, " THAT'S ALL IT WILL TAKE YOU TO CLEAN?! I SHOULD BRING MY BROTHER HERE MORE OFTEN!" I rolled my eyes for like the third time today and laughed.

I then asked her, " Can you help me, because I have no idea how to use a vacuum." She smiled and helped me clean my room until it was spotless. 

A/N: Sorry guys that this is a short chapter! I'll make it up to you with next chapter which is going to be full of drama! How do you think Apple is going to act  that Rosabella is now Daring's tutor? What will happen at the study session? Comment below please! I'm interested to see what you guys think!