The Truth

Rosabella POV

I woke up to Apple, Briar, and Blondie staring at me as they surround my head. This was strange because they didn't share a tent with me. I laughed a little and said, " This is actually really creepy guys." I waited for them to laugh a little too, but they all had serious expressions on their faces. I then said, " What's going on?"

" That's what we would like to know", said Blondie. I had no idea what they were talking about.

" What do you mean?"

Apple practically screamed, " I mean you kissing my boyfriend last night!" I then remembered last night! I had kissed him, but only because it was a dare. It was a good kiss, not going to lie, but a forced one nonetheless.

" It was a dare Apple."

Briar crossed her arms and said, " It looked like you were enjoying the dare a lot!"

Before I had any time to defend myself, Apple said, " Stay away from my boyfriend or I'll tell everyone about Cerise's ears and her family." How did she even know about that? Cerise only told Raven, Cedar, and I.

" Apple blackmail isn't fairest. Daring is just a friend."

" Well now he isn't anything to you. Do you understand me?" I can't believe Apple was doing this, but I had to listen to her.  Cerise doesn't deserve to suffer for my issues.  I nodded in agreement, and  the three of them left my tent with smug faces. 

Daring POV

Today Rosabella was acting weird around me. I tried to talk to her this morning at breakfast, but she ignored me. I tried to talk to her again at archery, but she didn't even acknowledge my presence. I had to get answers so I asked my sister Darling, because they are close. When i approached her she asked, " Daring what brings you here?"

" I just wanted to ask you about..."

"Rosabella?" She interrupted. How did she know?

" Yes.."

" Ever since you kissed last night things have been awkward and she won't talk to you." Okay this is seriously getting freaky!

" Yes.. how did you.."

" I'm your sister I know everything!" I hated that she could guess everything. I am pretty much an pen book to her.

" Okay, since you know everything.. How can I fix it?"

" Tell her how you feel about her."

" And what is she doesn't feel the same way?"

" It's better to try and fail, then not try at all." She seriously sounded like a hallmark quote when she said it, but It was still great advice.

" Thanks sis", I said as I hugged her.

"Anytime big bro." I know what I have to do now, but how am I going to tell Rosabella that I love her? I'll tell her tonight, and I hope she feels the same way as I do. 

AN: Will Daring have the courage  to tell Rosabella his true feelings for her? Will Rosabella listen to Apple, or will Cerise's darkest secret come to light? Find out Next Chapter! Thank you so much for all the reads! I love you guys. Also feel free to comment below if you want more Monster High stories.