Party

A/N: Hi guys here is a little disclaimer! This chapter has some adult content. 

Today Briar is throwing a  party to celebrate the big Magicology test being over. It's a pool party! I'm so excited that I bought a new bikini. A pool party is a great way to forget about all the stress I've been through lately.. mainly Daring. Darling, Raven, Apple, Briar, Ashlyn, Blondie, and I were getting ready in my dorm. As Apple brushed her blonde curled hair, she said, " I can't wait until Daring sees me in this bikini!" It was a gorgeous dark red bikini that she look good in. I was so envious of her.

My jealous thoughts are interrupted by Blondie when she says, " He's going to love it!"

 Apple smirked and look at me and said, "What do you think Rosabella?" She was definitely reading me to see if I showed her any sign of resentment.

Thankfully I managed to say, " Apple you look like the fairest one of them all." 

She started stroking her mascara and said, " I think tonight is the night I'm going to seal the deal with Daring."

"Not in our dorm!" Raven said. This made everyone laugh except me. I was trying to hide my anger so I pressed my nails down into my palms which made a fist.

Briar said, " It's about time! You've been dating him forever after!"

Ashlyn then said, " Are you going to put candle ups or anything romantic like that?"

Apple replied with, " Obviously! Music, roses, candles, ... the whole shabang!" I felt like I was going to cry. The thought of Daring with another girl like that made me want to scream.

I then said, " You sure your ready for this? I mean we are still young..." 

Apple raised an eyebrow and said, " My boyfriend, Daring has been asking for a while. Making out is just not satisfying him anymore. You'll understand when you meet your soulmate." Every word she just said was meant to take a punch at me. It worked. The rest of the time getting ready I tried to hide my sulking. Suddenly I'm not looking forward to the party anymore. 

Daring POV

The party was off to a great start!Briar definitely out did herself. The DJ was none other than Melody Piper, there was a buffet of everyone's favorite treats, and there was a killer pool with a water slide. After diving in with Hunter and Dexter, I noticed a group of girls walking in. It was Apple, and a bunch of her friends, including Rosabella. Rosabella had a gorgeous bright red bikini that showed off her amazing curves and skinny figure. I couldn't stop staring at her. Her hair was in a messy bun, which was some reason undeniably pretty. Her red lipstick matched her bikini and her eyes were sparkling. I couldn't help but bite my lip." Could you be anymore obvious?" Dexter asked.

" What do you mean?" I said.

" You keep staring at her. I know you like her and everything but you have to date Apple. Remember?" Dexter was right. I had a girlfriend and Rosabella doesn't even like me like that. I sighed and nodded. I decide to get us drinks when I saw Apple approaching me.

She kissed me which made me cringe and whispered in my ear, " Tonight we should go all the way." I was frozen. Did she just say what I think she just said? I know I can fake kiss her, and make out with her (well ish), but going all the way? That's not possible. I need to get out of this!

I then said , as calmly as possible, " What's the rush? We have ever after to do that?" She looked at me with a mad expression on her face. Her face was the same color as her bathing suit. She then grabbed my ear abruptly, which hurt, and whispered, " I said tonight Charming." I gulped and nodded. " Good", she said with a smile. She gave me a quick peck and went off with Blondie. What am I going to do? 

AN: Is Daring going to have to go through the unthinkable? Find out Next chapter! Tysm for reading my story, and sorry for updating so late!