Fear

Rosabella POV

Damsel-in- Distressing class was interesting today, because we took a field trip to the hero courses. The hero courses is where Hero training took place. Maid Marian began, " Today the Hero Training class will be combined with our class. We will be practicing being a damsel on these dangerous courses and they will save us."

Raven said, " And what if they can't save us?"

Madam Maid Marian stared at her and said, " Raven let's try to be a little more optimistic here. Remember Rule 408!"

Raven looked confused so I whispered in her ear, " Rule 408 says that a damsel is only as good as her personality. Optimism is a key part."Raven rolled her eyes. I took a minute to observe the courses. They were so high up, which made me nervous. The guys began filing in, and that's when I saw Daring. His hair was still perfect, and once we made eye contact, I started to blush uncontrollably. I couldn't stop staring at him until Darling raised her hand.

She asked, " Madam Maid Marian... may I please be a hero for today?" Apple's mouth drop while Raven and I nodded at her in encouragement.

Madam Maid Marian responded with, " Why on earth would you ever want to do that?" Darling shrugged and bit her lip. Madam sighed and said, " Fine... go." Darling smiled at Raven and I,and then stood in line with the boys. Madam then continued by saying, " Now which damsel would like to be saved first?" I decided to raise my hand because I was deathly afraid of heights. If I waited any longer, then the anticipation would be dreadful.

Professor Knight then said, " Who will be her hero for today?" Daring raised his hand, which made me blush even more. Then I was taken up by a dragon onto this high course. I was on a small patch of wood that wobbled a bit. To the front of me there was fire, and there was more fire behind me. I looked down and gulped. Then I heard a noise it sounded like the wood I was on was about to crack. I screamed really loud, and closed my eyes. As I felt myself falling, I found myself in Daring's arms. He was carrying me bridal style. I pressed my head to his chest, where silver armour covered it. When we were finally on the ground, he placed me down gently. He then asked me, " Are you alright princess?" I nodded with a smile and kissed him on the cheek. I had no idea why I did that, and knew immediately afterwards that it was a mistake. I turned to Apple whose face was all red with anger.  

Daring POV

When hero training was over, I couldn't help but smile. Rosabella had just kissed me! I know it was on the cheek, but it was still a kiss of some sort. The love of my life just kissed me! Did I just say love? Yikes I'm crushing so hard. I went back to my dorm where Hopper said, " you have a visitor", in a not so happy voice. I turned to my left and saw Apple mad.

Apple then said, " Hopper will you give us a minute in private?" He nodded and looked at me like I was in deep trouble. As he was leaving he slid his finger across his neck as a sign that she was going to kill me. I sighed and attempted to act as cool as possible.

I asked, " My love, what brings you here?"

She then said, " Daring you are my prince!" Ugh! Did she have to remind me? She continued, " How dare you volunteer to save Rosabella, instead of me!" I tried to think of an excuse but my head was empty. She looked at me and said, " Well...."

" I'm in love with her", I blurted out. That was a huge mistake!!! What did I just do? Her face was getting redder and redder, and as she approached me I gulped. She slapped me across the face, leaving a red hand mark on my face.

Apple then said, " Stay away from her.. Or I'll deal with her myself!" I knew what that meant. I didn't want her to harm Rosabella so I replied, "Of course my love. I'm sorry." She stormed out of my room leaving me with a dilemma. I could never talk to Rosabella again. 

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Do you guys think Daring will be able to stay away from his one true love? Comment yes or no!