Baking

Rosabella POV

Maddie left to go help Apple with banners for welcoming the monsters tomorrow. Maddie and I had only made half of the treats needed for tomorrow. I decided to call Daring for help. Friends help each other. In all honesty, I missed him and I just wanted to talk to him after the pool incident. Once he got here, I couldn't help but smile. He was wearing his bookball practice uniform. He was panting and said, " Sorry. Coach made us run laps today. I'm pretty sure my legs are going to fall off." I giggled and pulled a chair for him to sit in.

He graciously took it and said, " So what are we making?"

" Apple pies and blueberry pies", I answered.

" Yum, my specialty."

" You can bake? Since when?" I teased.

" Since forever after. There's a lot about me you don't know Beauty", he said as he smirked. I began mixing the eggs together in a big mixing bowl, until I felt two strong arms wrap around me. His hands were also holding the same mixing spoon I was, and his breath on my neck made me shiver involuntarily. He then said, " Make sure you get the edge of the bowl, so everything is mixed and there isn't much residue."

" As you wish master", I teased again. He then took his hands off of me which made me whimper from the loss of contact. It got to the point where I yearned for his touch. When he went back to that position I was relieved. He put in the apples and fed me an extra one. I bit one side of the apple slice and as I was about to take another, he pulled it away and put it in his mouth.

" Hey I was going to eat that", I exclaimed.

"Don't be greedy", he mocked. I turned around so I was pressed up against his chest and I was backed into the table we were working at.

Daring POV

We were so close to each other once again. My heart began to race. "Rosa.." I began but I couldn't get anymore words out. Her fingers were running though my hair making me on edge. I wanted to kiss her. I kept staring at her red lips that were taunting me.

Just then Meeshell Mermaid came out and said, " Maddie said you needed help making pies?" Why was that girl everywhere? Rosabella smiled at her and quickly took her hands out of my hair.

She then said, " Thank you so much! We haven't got much time. You can help me with the blueberry pies and Daring can make the apple pies since he's such an expert." She winked at me making me blush. 

*Next Day*

Daring POV

The monsters came filing in through the Grand hall, where Raven and Maddie handed them maps to the school. All the students of Ever After High were holding signs that had the names of our assigned Monsters written on them. I was holding a sign that said Deuce Gorgon on it. A monster with snake as hair, and sunglasses approached me. He said, " you must be Daring", as he extended his hand towards me.

I shook it and said, " And you must be Deuce". I began to give him and tour around the school and we actually had a lot in common. We both had dramatic girlfriends, except I think he likes his. He also told me about all the crazy adventures that he went on, such as Boo York. Around 12:00 pm, we were all called into the auditorium.

Headmaster Grimm began by saying, " To ensure bonding between monsters and fairy tale students, there will be a camping trip. Pack your bags everyone." A camping trip? That actually sounds fun! No school and we'll be in the great outdoors. It will also be a great distraction from Rosabella, which I desperately need. Nothing can go wrong right?

AN: Camping may not be that easy. Will the monsters and fairy tale students get along? Will Daring and Rosabella ever end up together?  Find out next read!