Love

*Warning some content is steamy*

Rosabella POV

It was around 5:30 when Darling and I finished cleaning. I look at my side of the dorm and it was spotless. The bed was perfectly made, and even all the pillows were placed in Darling's liking. I looked into the mirror and I saw myself all messy. My hair wasn't combed and I was covered in dust! I decided to take a quick shower before Daring got here. 

Daring POV

I decided to arrive ten minutes early to show her that I cared a lot that she was helping me. To come here, I told Apple I had a bookball practice. I knocked on the door, and I heard Rosabella say, " The door is open!" I took a deep breath to get the nerves out and walked in. Rosabella came from the bathroom in a bath towel. I gulped and tried to look away. I couldn't help looking at her though and imagining me underneath the towel. She didn't look at me yet and said, " Darling you really need to remember your key!" I coughed, which grabbed her attention, and she looked up at me letting out a scream. She ran into the bathroom, and shouted, " I'm so sorry Daring! I thought you were Darling! I'll be out in a few minutes!"

I said, " No need take your time. I can come back if you want.."

" No! No! I'll be out in a few minutes. Feel free to make yourself comfortable," she replied. I took my Crownculous book out of my bag and plopped it on her bed. I looked over to her dresser which has something sticking out of it. I know I shouldn't snoop, but I was curious. I opened the drawer slightly so I could slip the thing out. It was lacy pink underwear. I started to blush uncontrollably.

Just then Rosabella came out and said, " Okay sorry about making you wait." I quickly tucked her underwear into my pocket, so she wouldn't see me holding them. I didn't want her to think I was a creep, even though I technically was. For heaven's sake, I had her underwear in my pocket!

" Don't worry about it", I said as I smiled at her. We then sat on her bed and opened the Crownculous book. She started lecturing me, which in all honesty, I didn't hear. All I could think about was her hand inches apart from mine, and her lips even farther apart.  I couldn't hide my emotions anymore, so I leaned in for a kiss.

Rosabella POV

I was teaching Daring about the Inverse chain rule method until I looked up at him. He was leaning in for a KISS! Was this actually happening or am I dreaming? I pinched myself and boy did it hurt! I thought about Apple and knew I couldn't be selfish. I placed my finger over his lips, as he opened his eyes. He looked down and said, " Did I do something wrong?"

" You have a girlfriend, and she's my friend," I said.

He looked up at me and whispered, " I'm in love with you." He bit his lip waiting for an answer. Did I just hear him correctly? Did he just say, LOVE? My stomach was full of butterflies. I wanted to kiss him so badly and say that I would be his, but I knew I couldn't.

I tried to hold back my tears and said, " I think you should leave." His broad shoulders fell and he ran out of my dorm, leaving his textbook behind. 

A/N: Will this couple ever get together? Read and find out! Please comment and leave suggestions for me. I would be happy to take requests!