Truth or Dare

Rosabella POV

The campsite was big and it rained the whole length of the Enchanted forest. Venus and I went on a walk this morning and she is so cool! She loves nature and protecting the environment. She even has this power called pollens and persuasion that coax people into treating the environment better. I wish I had that power to use at my animal rallies. Eventually we started talking about school, and one thing led to another. We were talking about Daring. When I told her about my situation, she said, " It sounds to me Daring doesn't even like his girlfriend, because he is trying to get with you."

" He has a reputation of being a player", I answered back.

" I know, but people change. Isn't that what he did during Epic Winter?" She was onto something, Daring cares about others now, and maybe our time spent has made him like me. My monster gave me great advice!

Evening

The day had been filled with obstacle courses, art, and team building activities. It was actually fun! My favorite activity was the limbo line. I actually won! Now all the students and monsters were sitting in a circle by the campfire. Darling to my right, and Venus to my left.

We were all roasting marshmallows quietly until Briar asked, " Who's up for some truth or dare?" Everyone smiled and shouted stuff like, " Yes! , It's on!, let's go!" I hate truth or dare, but I didn't want to ruin the fun for everyone else, so I sighed and nodded my head.

Daring POV

Truth or Dare had been so fun! Hopper had to skinny dip in swan lake, which made Duchess mad. Maddie had to go thirty minutes without hosting a tea party, which is harder than you think. Hunter's monster , Gil Webber, had to tell Cleo how he really felt about her. He hated her, and called her petty and dramatic. It was so funny, but I don't think Cleo or Deuce found it funny. A bunch of more awesome dares went off like that until a girl named Venus said, " Rosabella truth or dare?"

" Dare"

" I dare you to kiss Daring Charming for ten seconds!" She looked at Venus in disbelief.

" Never mind, I change to truth." As Rosabella said this, my heart sank. I really wanted to kiss her.

" Fine, do you have a crush on anyone? If so who?" Venus raised an eyebrow at her. 

Rosabella gulped and said, " Fine I'll just do the dare!" Everyone clapped as she walked towards me. She sat on my lap and had wrapped her legs around my waist. My heart was beating so fast, I couldn't think straight. People started to "Woo" because of our position which made me nervous. She leaned in, and this was it,  the moment I had been waiting for. I didn't imagine that it was going to be in front of everyone, but this was good too. As our lips made contact, a billion fireworks went off in my head. I put my hands at her back, and pulled her in to deepen the kiss. After a while , I licked her bottom lip, begging for entrance. She obliged, and my tongue was exploring her. She let out little moans, which made my head swirl.

Then Raven yelled, " Guys it been ten seconds!" Seriously? Why can't ten second be longer? I took my hands off of her, and she got off my lap. I let out a little whimper at the loss of contact, but no one heard which was good.

Briar the said, " well we all need our beauty sleep so let's call it a night." We all went to our tents. I shared a tent with Dexter and Hunter, who were fast sleep. I tried to, but I couldn't I had just shared a kiss with the love of my life. 

AN: Hey guys thank you so much for reading!  Any ideas for next chapter? I would love to hear your input to make this a better story.