Ch 10: The I Love You's.

"Say you're in love with her."

"No."

"Admit it."

"No."

"Say it you coward."

"Suck my dick." Jisoo crosses her arms defensively.

Her blonde roomate paced their living room floor in her pyjamas. The two of them had both gotten up for a drink of water while Jennie and Chaeyoung were asleep in their respective bedrooms.

"Why won't you just admit it?" Lisa whispers harshly.

"Because, I don't want to." Jisoo says sternly. "Why are you forcing me to?"

"Because I don't want you to die alone in a sack just because you're too much of a pussy to admit that you could actually be falling in love with someone. Someone you could have a real future with. One that includes a big house and cute ass babies." Lisa rambles in a hushed voice. "Twenty years in the future you two could be one of those couples I hate, all like 'oh we just bought a new ferrari, and the kids have started soccer, and we have sex everyday even though we've been married forever blah blah blah!'" She rants in a mocking posh voice. "I know you're afraid of commitment ever since she-who will not be named- but it's time to get over that shit."

Jisoo clenches her jaw and stands up from the couch. "I'm going back to bed." She says pointedly, before making a show of leaving the room.

Lisa scoffs. "Stubborn dumbass." She mutters.

Jisoo crawls back into bed, trying not to swoon too hard when Jennie reaches for her although she's still asleep. She scoots closer none the less, letting Jennie's arm rest upon her waist.

A sigh escaped her slightly chapped lips as she stares at her sleeping girlfriend. There were a lot of things on her mind concerning the younger girl.

First off, they really really needed to talk to HR about their relationship. People at work were starting to get majorly suspicious and it really didn't help that every time Jisoo left Jennie's office she was caught adjusting her skirt and fixing her hair. There's already a rumour going around saying the only reason she has her job is because she's sleeping with the boss!

And although its not all a lie, She was in fact sleeping with Jennie, It's still mean!

Jisoo got her job as a journalist for Chanel fair and square, just like everyone else. She didn't even know Jennie existed when she got her Job. Hell she used to hate Jennie down to the very last hair on her body.

Okay, so maybe she was bitter. Who wouldn't be. No one likes being the centre of Office gossip. This is almost as bad as the time Jim from floor seven was caught photocopying his penis.

It was no longer Kim Jisoo, Head journalist.

It was Kim Jisoo, a head giving journalist.

Not just to anyone. To the big boss up front.

Secondly, their relationship had been going extremely well these passed few weeks. Jisoo wouldn't lie and say she isn't surprised. She thought that Jennie would eventually remember all the reasons they didn't like eachother in the first place and start hating her again.

In fact it turned out to be the opposite. Jennie paid special attention to her needs and wants. She was the caring girlfriend any girl would ask for. Together they were like Chocolate and vanilla, complete opposites that complimented eachother so freaking well it was like heaven.

Not to mention the sex.

Oh dear lord the sex.

After their first time together about a week ago in Jennie's apartment after she kicked Mino out, it had been groundbreaking. Like the barrier between hot sexual tension was finally broken and now it was just hot sex. Man oh man was it totally worth the wait.