Ch 19: Naked Camping.

A/N: This is such crappy chap 😭
•••

Her palms were sweaty.

Knees weak, arms are heavy.

Moms spaghetti.

There's not vomit on this sweater already. (Cause ew). But Jisoo definitely felt like she was gonna hurl.

It really should've been the opposite. Jennie should be the one to be nervous but the brunette was already doing that for her.

The red door in front of them opened and Jennie's eyes nearly popped out of her sockets.

"OH MY GOD DAD NO!" Jisoo screams closing her eyes tightly and covering Jennie's eyes.

Her father decided to greet them in a speedo for tonight's dinner. Jisoo is grateful it wasn't naked this time though. But still!

"MOM! What did I say!?" Jisoo shouts through the doorway while her dad smiled casually.

Man Jisoo wasn't kidding when she said her family was crazy.

"Is that my little sister I hear?" Her brothers voice chimes in.

"OH MY GOD OPPA NOT YOU TOO!" Jisoo screams in horror.

Her older brother came trotting down the stairs in the same attire as their father. Much to Jisoo's dismay.

"Alright, alright boys, you have had your fun now go get dressed." Her mother finally shoos them away. (Thankfully shes dressed.) "come in now sooya."

"I'm not sure I want to." Jisoo glares.

"Oh it was just a joke," her mother waves the rag in her hand. "Now come and give me a hug please."

Jisoo sighs and leads Jennie into the House. She gives her mother a good hug since it's been a long while since she's seen her. "Hi mom."

"Hi my sweet pea, I really did miss you so much." Her mother closes her eyes as she hugs her tightly.

"I know, I missed you too." Jisoo kisses her cheek when she pulls away. "Although I am a bit mad at that stunt Dad and oppa just pulled."

"Just be happy he didn't do it naked." Her mother says. "Now introduce me to the beautiful woman next to you." She smiles.

"Mom, this is my girlfriend Jennie Kim." Jisoo motions.

"Hi," Jennie smiles nervously.

"Hello Jennie, I'm your future mother in law!" She pulls Jennie into a hug.

"Mom~" Jisoo grumbles embarrassed.

"She's already a Kim, Jisoo. We're one step ahead of the game!" Her mother says. The timer in the kitchen dings. "Oh that's the food. You two make yourself at home while I finish with dinner. Your sister should be here any minute." She says before trotting off.

Once Jisoo is sure she's gone she grabs Jennie's hand. "Please please please don't break up with me." She begs.

"Jisoo, I'm not going to break up with you." Jennie laughs. "Was I surprised when your father opened the door? Yes a little but that's not enough to drive me away." She smiles kissing Jisoo's forehead. "Everything will be just fine."

•••

Everything was so not 'Just fine'. Like Jennie said it would be.

"Jisoo used to run around the store naked." Jisoo's father says.

"That's right, she would strip down in the store and run off into a completely different aisle whenever we weren't looking." Her mother adds.

Jennie was laughing hysterically as she listened to her parents embarrass her with every possible story they could think of.