Ch 20: Bitter Reunions.

A/N: A LONG DRAMA FILLED CHAPTER TO MAKE UP FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES.

•••

Before they knew it the wedding day had arrived. Not their wedding day like they had wished, but Jennie's brothers.

It would be three hours away at Jennie's family lake house they used to visit as Kids. Its been years since she's even so much as thought about the place never mind having visited.

Jennie ordered a driver for them and got them a hotel to stay in for the night. It would be an outdoor wedding, so she made sure she was appropriately dressed. She remembers how bad the bugs used to be up there she doubts much has changed.

Giving herself a final once over in the hotels bathroom mirror she grabs her clutch to go and find Jisoo.

"Hey, you ready to go?" She asks.

"Yeah just give me a second." Jisoo says while putting her earrings in. "Could you grab me my purse off the bed?"

"Sure." Jennie does as shes told.

"Thank you." Jisoo kisses her on the cheek.

"You look pretty," Jennie smiles.

"Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself." Jisoo gives her another kiss.

They were matching in their black outfits. surely they would catch the attention of everyone at the wedding.

"Lets go

"Lets go." Jennie leads them out the door.

•••

By the time they arrived most of the guests were already there enjoying the cocktail hour. It was your typical fancy lakehouse. You had your extravagant cabin on the hill, the large luscious forestry, and of course a Pier on the lake.

Wedding decorations were strung about. It looked like martha stuart had thrown up all over the place.

Jisoo slipped her hand into Jennie's to offer some comfort. "You ready?"