Ch 22: Drunken Reminiscing.

"Are you tired yet?" Jisoo asks as they enter the hotel room.

"A little bit," Jennie answers while removing her coat. "Why?"

"Well..." Jisoo opens up the liquor cabinet. "I was thinking we could have a little fun." She grins lightly shaking the bottle of tequila.

"I like the way you think," Jennie grins joining her by the mini bar. "I could use a drink after today." She sighs.

"Tell me about it," Jisoo agrees.

"Oh I would baby but it would take all night." Jennie laughs.

"Good thing I'm sticking around for a life time then huh?" Jisoo smiles placing a kiss on her cheek. Grabbing their newly poured drinks she leads them to the balcony. "Come on, let's sit under the stars and talk about life." She invites.

"Talk about life huh?" Jennie raises a brow with a grin.

"Yup. Just you and me baby!" Jisoo calls out disappearing onto the balcony.

"Well then I'm bringing the whole bottle!" Jennie laughs grabbing the tequila and a blanket off the bed.

"Fine with me!" Jisoo replies.

Joining Jisoo out on the balcony she sits next to her, placing the bottle of liqour on the table. They both settle under the blanket on opposite sides facing eachother.

"So," Jisoo sets her drink down after a long sip. "What's your story with Irene?"

"Hmm well, it's your typical first heart break kind of story." Jennie sighs tilting her head in thought. "Lets see...I met her in high school school. My sophomore year. She was part of the so called "popular group" that I wanted nothing to do with. In short one night at a party we got both got totally trashed and ended up sleeping with eachother. I thought nothing of it really. Just a one night stand she probably would never mention again. But I came to find out that I was wrong when she asked me out the next day. Eventually she became my girlfriend and I grew to love her. We dated until senior year. Right up until I found her in my bestfriends bed."

"Oh shit..." Jisoo's eyes widen.

"Mhm." Jennie nods drinking straight from the bottle. "There was alot of screaming and yelling and crying. Mino is very lucky I didn't castrate him right then and there."

"Mino? As in that guy that came to visit? The really sleezy one you're still friends with?"

"That's the one." Jennie smiles. "As much as I was angry at him for betraying me like that I had known him my whole life. He was really one of the few people that really stuck by me through every single thing. Even when my grandma wasn't there for me. Eventually we agreed to never bring it up, and slowly it was forgotten. As for Irene, I wanted nothing to do with her. I cut off all ties and moved away right after graduation. Haven't seen her since, until today of course."

"Wow...thats..."

"Fucked up? I know. But that's how I deal with my problems Jisoo. I run away from them. The anger just stays boxed up and hidden away." Jennie sighs. "So if that puts you off, tell me now so that it hurts a little less."

"Awh babe," Jisoo reaches for her hand with a frown. "I'm not going anywhere." She assures giving her hand a squeeze. "Although I do think it's not very healthy for you to keep those emotions inside I would never leave you for that. I'm here for you. In any way you need me to be. I just want you to be happy." She smiles reassuringly.

"Thank you," Jennie gives her a half smile. "You know...I thought losing someone like Irene was hard but...the just the thought of losing you makes it hard to breath. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night just to make sure you're there. This almost feels like a dream."