Ch 25: Dream House.

Jennie whistled as she waltzed into work the next morning. Her attitude was extremely chipper making her employees eye her in concern. They had never seen her so....happy.

It was weird.

"Good morning Chaeyoung." Jennie smiles.

"Am I being fired?" Chaeyoung's brows furrow.

"What? No. I'm just saying good morning."  Jennie laughs breathily making Chaeyoung all the more scared.

"Did someone die?"

"No."

"Did you get laid last night?" Chaeyoung narrows her eyes.

"Twice." Jennie grins before closing the door to her office and getting down to some real work.

•••

"Dalgom-ah!" Jisoo coos walking into the living room in her pyjamas. "There's my wittle baby~" she picks him up, pressing kisses to the dogs face. "Mmm you're so cute. Mommy loves you."

"I can only hope you talk to your real kids like that someday." Lisa interrupts.

"Ah!" Jisoo screams startled by her sudden intrusion. "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"We're going to do Wedding stuff." Lisa says. "Why aren't you dressed?"

"How did you even get in here?" Jisoo huffs.

"I have a key." Lisa grins. "Come on, I told you to be ready by 10."

"It's already 10!" Jisoo exclaims. "Jesus how long did I sleep for?"

"Someone got laid last night." Lisa teases. "Plus I can see your nipples through that shirt."

Jisoo quickly covers her chest. "Where are we even going?"

"Well first—" Lisa's phone starts ringing, cutting her off. "Hold that thought." She answers it.

"I'm gonna go change my shirt." Jisoo heads to the bedroom.

"Yelloo, This is Lisa." Lisa greets.

"Hey, I need you to come with me somewhere." Jennie says.

"What? But I'm at your house right now." Lisa whines.

"What are you doing at my house?"

"I'm supposed to be doing wedding stuff with Jisoo. Chaeyoung says we have to start planning stuff or whatever."

"I need you to make up an excuse and come with me." Jennie says urgently.

"Why me? Can't you just take Chaeyoung." Lisa whines.

"If I spend a whole day with your giant you might not even have a wedding Lisa."

"Aish fine." Lisa sighs. "But what am I supposed to tell Jisoo?"

"Tell Her you're going to visit your mom or something."

"My mom lives in Thailand!"

"I don't know! Think of something!"

"Shit she's coming. Gotta go." Lisa quickly hangs up. "Heyy Soo, slight change of plans. We're gonna have to rain check on this." She slowly moves towards the door. 

"What? Why? This was your idea." Jisoo says confused.

"Well it uh turns out that there's an emergency at the dance studio and they need me so...yeah."

"An emergency huh?" Jisoo narrows her eyes suspiciously.

"Yeah..some doofus is teaching ballet to a...hiphop class— So I gotta go sort that out. Bye!"