Ch 12: Accidentaly In Love.

"It's like a reflex or something! I don't get it! Why do I keep saying it like that? I mean do I really love her? Even so does she love me? Everytime it slips out her eyes get all big and I can tell she's panicking. WHY DOESNT SHE LOVE ME?!" Jennie rants pacing Lisa's living room.

Meanwhile Chaeyoung was sitting on the couch with cheeks full of popcorn; and a stunned look on her face. She was watching Keeping up with the Kardashians  when Jennie slammed the door to the apartment angrily waltzing in before rambling on and on about how Jisoo doesn't love her.

This is the very first time they've been in the same room without Jennie calling her gigantor, crocodile Dundee, or Hugh Jackman. That's right. She couldn't even make it as Nicole Kidman, she got Hugh Jackman instead. Which she really didn't understand. Jennie had an unhealthy need to point out that she was from Australia. But that's really not the point.

The point is, Jennie was interrupting her reality tv time to rant about her relationship. Jisoo was still at work, and Lisa had left for the gym just ten minutes before Jennie arrived. Chaeyoung wishes she hadn't left at all. Now she was left to deal with Jennie whom she wasn't particularly fond of.

"....you're blocking the TV." Chaeyoung says eyeing Jennie. Like the woman would pounce at her and eat her alive. And not in the good way.

To her surprise Jennie's eyes well up with tears and then she starts full on crying. "Why doesn't she love me? I don't get it! Am I doing something wrong? Am I just that unlovable?!"

Chaeyoung's eyes widen and she shoots off the couch to hug Jennie. "Woah hey, hey, it's okay Jennie don't cry. I'm sure there's a valid reason for Jisoo's lack of verbal appreciation for you."

"Can you talk like a normal person?" Jennie cries into her chest making Chaeyoung roll her eyes. This is what she gets for being nice.

"Jennie, everything will be fine. Maybe she's waiting for the right moment. Just because she hasn't said it yet doesn't mean she doesn't love you. I mean who wouldn't love you and your.....awesome," Chaeyoung internally cringes, "Australian Jokes?" She really did not know Jennie at all. But this was her Girlfriends best friend, she had to at least try. Despite Jennie's lack of effort to be civil back.

"They really are aren't they?" Jennie muffles into the tall girls chest.

Chaeyoung has to bite her tongue, forcing herself to say, "Yes Jennie they are great."

"L-like the one time I put Vegemite in your desk drawers and adopted you a Kangaroo?" Jennie says in a small voice. Chaeyoung almost doesn't belive this is Jennie Kim in her arms.

"Uh uh. Sooo funny," Chaeyoung pats her back.

"What about that time I let a native Turantuala into your apartment? Must have really felt like home huh?"

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Chaeyoung's eyes widen. She didn't recall any large spiders crawling around her apartment which only means it was still THERE. AND HIDING SOMEWHERE.

"SHE DOESNT LOVE ME CHAENG!" Jennie slaps her arm with a sob making the Australian hug her again.

"Hey, that's the first time you've called me by my name." Chaeyoung smiles softly in realization. She hugs the shorter girl a little tighter. "Don't worry about Jisoo unnie. She loves you, she just doesn't know how to say it yet."

"Thanks Hugh Jackman. You're not so bad." Jennie pulls away from her, wiping her tear stained cheeks.

Thats it. That was the last straw.

"UGH! YOURE FROM NEW ZEALAND WERE NOT THAT DIFFERENT!" Chaeyoung screams.

To her surprise Jennie hugs her tightly. "Oh thank god the Angry Aussie Gigantor is back. We were getting way too soft for my liking." Jennie sighs.