really nigga

donté pov
"yooooo man wtf" i scream as i seen what my bro just texted me. " how the hell am i supposed to get paid if she keeps acting like a clit licker" i say to myself. " this dumb ass hoe really cant follow simple rules, okay bet she wanna act like this and be hardheaded thats fine i got something for her ass thou." i say as i smile and think about how i need a little extra money and i know just how ima do that. as im thinking i pull the blunt from behind my ear and start smoking that bitch. i take long drawls to calm myself as i wait for this whore to get home.

liyah pov
i already know whats in-store for me when i get though these doors into the house. i take a deep breath and slowly open the door, only for it to be yanked open by an outraged donté. i gulp as he pulls me in. " damn i think how the hell did this nigga manage to pull my big ass like that." i think.

all i feel is fear right now, all i know is that i have to take it and he wont be as rough. im praying to god that he just smacks me aound a bit, and doesnt try to touch me in my no no square. im not a virgin but he hasn't fully penetrated me yet, which im thankful for. i see him smirking and that look sickens me.

before anything can come outta my mouth he smacks the spit outta me. literally i see my spit fly outta my mouth and i fall to the ground. im holding my face and i refuse to cry im not gonna be vulnerable around him. no. he doesnt deserve that side of me. he towers over me and starts to kick and punch me.

i bit down on my fingers to keep from screaming. it hurts so bad it feels like im being stabbed repeatedly. as he is doing this he practically screams at me " YOU STUPID BITCH! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE A PUSSY SUCKING WHORE! NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU LIKE I DO! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT FAT UGLY TRASH WHORE BITCH!! WHY TAKE PLASTIC DICK WHEN YOU HAVE THIS REAL THING!"

when he said that fear rushed over me. i knew what he meant by that. i knew i didnt want to lose my virginity to this nigga so i wait for him to get up to unbuckle his pants. i saw a screw driver next to me, i waited until he wasnt watching me with the quickness i grabbed it and stabbed him as hard as i could with it in his stomach. even thou my body felt like it was in flames i got up and hauled ass to my room. i closed and locked my door i pushed my dresser and my bed infront of my door. i heard him pounding to let him in. i ignore him i go into my bathroom inside of my room and i closed the door and locked it and i slid down the door and cried and cried until dreamworld took over.