whose ready to paaaartaaaaaaaay

jasmine pov:
wassup lil whores yes i got my own pov deal wit it. so basically i dont want drey ugly ass back but i am working with someone who just told me to break them up. and he said he'll give a 10 thousand dollars so of course i took that shit.

he also hired some nigga to beat her ass so she wont go around dating girls but hm shorty neva learned her lesson. when i was at the mall i knew that was her behind us because ive been watching them for a while. boss said the more ruthless i do it i can get an extra thousand dollars.

i dont know what he looks like but he tells me to call him boss. i have to give him reports every so often. i just finished kissing drey and saw that fat little bitch run off. i wish she would've tripped and rolled now that would've been a sight to see. i pull my phone out to call boss.

"hey boss i just finished kissing drey and she ran outta here crying and shit. she sounded heartbroken so im thinking it's working." "good good hopefully my daughter sees that boys are way better than girls." "boss im pretty sure she did she took off the flash could never." " wtf does that mean i swear i don't get yalls lingo. anyways you can come pick up your money." "aight thanks boss." i tried to hang up but i heard him protest "wait a damn minute jass okay i know audreys birthday is coming up find out where the party is and crash thay bitch bring it tf down. and ill give you an extra 500 dollars." "oh word? say less i got this." i told him

i walked to the parking to get into my car and start doing some lurk i smirk and think "im about to tear this bitch tf down and then tear aaliyah down because she seems broken why not break her more." i chuckle at myself ass i put the car in reverse and drive to the hotel to get started on my work.

liyah pov:
its friday and dreys birthday tomorrow and were throwing her a surprise party. me and kayla rented out a place like last week at a hotel. yeah i followed her on instagram and started dming her so she could help me with this. anyways im wrapping her presents i got her 2 pairs of vans one pair has my favorite picture of us on it and the other ones are maroon checkered. i got her a few shirts to match. i also got her a black fanny pack along with some perfume and cologne she told me she was running out.

alana is currently on my bed talking to me about some of the babies that have been born. i love it when she tells me stories like this. im wrapping the vans box but i stop when i hear her say "so what did drey do yesterday because when i came home i heard yalls make up sex." "oh my god ALANA." i shouted and she justed laughed "so what did she do." "i saw her kissing her ex bitch at the mall yesterday" "oh word? whera she at cause she gon have to run me my thirties playing wit you like that." she said getting up pacing the room. "omg lana calm down were fine im fine. but next time ill let you beat her ass after me." i reassured her. she just huffed and sat down. "so do you need help setting up?" she asked as i finished the last part of her present me writing her a letter in her card. "yes since i gotta go to work today i have to do it around 9." "aight just call me when you need me." she told me when i started stripping to leave for work since i gotta leave for work in like 90 minutes.

i got out of the shower and got dressed as i was texting kayla about the party. she said shes going to walmart to get decorations and shit. we gotta cook the food all day tomorrow so i gotta buy the food and gen and jaylen are coming over to help set up tonight and tomorrow along with alana. i smile thinking about her reaction.

i put on my uniform and go downstairs pack my bag and grab a bag of cheetos and my way to my car. start my car up and my aux and play middle child as the car warms up and im muching on my cheetos and jamming when my baby dumb ass decides to interrupt me by facetiming me. i roll my eyes but im smiling dumb big.

"wassup lil baby!" "wassup thot" "awe man why i gotta be a thot?" she said fake pouting. "lmao bitch shut up wyd?" i asked her as i propped the phone up so i can star driving since i gotta clock in 30 minutes. "im currently chilling with kaylas dumbass she keep tryna make me put her on with genesis but her hoe ass dont wanna listen." i chuckle as i make a left turn and continue driving. "she isnt gonna be satisfied until she gets kick in the knees." then i hear kayla in the background "hey i mean that would help me ill be face to face with her pussy soooo....." drey smacked the shit outta her head " dont talk about my lil babys friend like that before she beats you up."